Big Sean x Drake - Made (prod. WrighTrax & Kanye West)

Big Sean on this > Drake

And
laugh.gif
@ Big Sean trying to flow like Drake. If anything, it's Drake trying to flow like Sean.

Big Sean just has a boring voice.. it doesn't matter who sounds like who.

You're a clown if you think Sean > Drake

how do people hate on big sean and like drakes verse? their verses are exactly the same...they both suck. yall some d riders forreal.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Are people REALLY saying Drake went in? Wow his verse was absolutely the garbage that has made the rap game so incredibly soft.

Sean was Sean, didn't expect much.

-The Juice

Drake's verse was beyond horrible, his highlighter marker line....are you serious? HORRIBLE son

everything about this track is TRASH, except the beat

dont get me wrong....i dig drakes harmonizing when it comes to aesthetics.....but besides that, he doesnt say much, and he's starting to sound repetitive
ohwell.gif

Big Sean on the other hand....why are you riding Drake's flow when he's someone you suppost to be in friendly competition with?!?....i guess people just like the way wheel chair Jimmy sounds on a track, so they take a crack at-it, free base
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

everything about this track is TRASH, except the beat

dont get me wrong....i dig drakes harmonizing when it comes to aesthetics.....but besides that, he doesnt say much, and he's starting to sound repetitive
ohwell.gif

Big Sean on the other hand....why are you riding Drake's flow when he's someone you suppost to be in friendly competition with?!?....i guess people just like the way wheel chair Jimmy sounds on a track, so they take a crack at-it, free base
nerd.gif
You barely started listening to Big Sean, huh? smh.

Big Sean killed this song....."i need less friends, mo bread...less talk..mo head" my motto
Drake ehh..boring verse IMO..

all of u guys hating on big sean..are just $%@* riding Drake....hahaha ..u guys are funny

@ The same most people who like Kobe hate against Lebron...or vice versa.......

Its ok if u like both haha

Big Sean killed this song....."i need less friends, mo bread...less talk..mo head" my motto

all of u guys hating on big sean..are just *$*% riding Drake....hahaha ..u guys are funny

all of u guys hating on big sean..are just $$%* riding Drake....hahaha ..u guys are funny

Back
Top Bottom