Big Sean x Drake - Made (prod. WrighTrax & Kanye West)

Originally Posted by pay jape

how do people hate on big sean and like drakes verse? their verses are exactly the same...they both suck. yall some d riders forreal.
That's what I'm saying. These lyrics, flow, beat, and entire song is whack. I really felt like I wasted mad time giving this a listen. I'm about to give up on this dude Sean.

Why would Big Sean make a track w/ someone who bit his style
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He needs the listens since despite being on Kanye's label he has no buzz. Besides he's already sold his style to Ye on a couple songs. He probably sacrificing that pride to get his career off the ground.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
He needs the listens since despite being on Kanye's label he has no buzz. Besides he's already sold his style to Ye on a couple songs. He probably sacrificing that pride to get his career off the ground.

SMH @ thse new nggas acting like thy can't get notice w/o dissing or featuring Drake. Big Sean (& Cons) might as well stick to writing for Ye

Yall crazy if you think Sean jacking Drake style

Drake stole alot from Sean.....rapping like (Hit the club you know i ball......kemo)

Sean was doin this on Supa Dupa before I even heard Drake do it

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Yall crazy if you think Sean jacking Drake style

Drake stole alot from Sean.....rapping like (Hit the club you know i ball......kemo)

Sean was doin this on Supa Dupa before I even heard Drake do it
This.
+

Drake's verse was garbage as $$++.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

That beat is so tough. Drake went IN. 
You can't be serious....
what is wrong with you?

"I'm the highlight.....like when markers glow" 

This is what's hot to people now? Aside from the beat....song is trash...

Drake is garbage now. I was a fan of his a year ago. Now he's just terrible. 

Kinda boring........I like big seans mix tapes and that supa dupa lemonade......But after listening to this, he does seem kinda boring and too laid back when he raps.

Iono....Its cool.....Something to ride to for sure, but not in the head phones.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Drake's verse was beyond horrible, his highlighter marker line....are you serious? HORRIBLE son

As soon as I heard that line I just imagined drake stans eating that up like it was the best punchline ever written. %%!* was garbage
laugh.gif

But like other dude said I used to check for Drake but damn his new %%!* is so disappointing.

Beat was great.
Big Sean was OK.
Drake was horrible.
I hope Finally Famous will do numbers for Sean's sake.

I @%#%# wit this track. They not supposed to sound excited or energetic over a beat like that. Straight ridin music.

kinda boring, starting with the beat, drizzys verse was cool, kinda did sound like BS was trying to rap like him tho...

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

kinda boring, starting with the beat, drizzys verse was cool, kinda did sound like BS was trying to rap like him tho...

He wasn't trying to rap like Drake, they just have extremely similar flows, and if anything, Drake took some elements of HIS flow (The "like"-less metaphors/similes, the way they help things flow by enunciating certain syllables, etc.) and just arguably used them better.  

This the first Big Sean track I ever dl'd, and Im not
really impressed. Drakes verse was uber trash, but
I havent seen too many things posted positively about
Sean. I thought his verse was kool, but this will not get
him far.

This the first Big Sean track I ever dl'd, and Im not
really impressed. Drakes verse was uber trash, but
I havent seen too many things posted positively about
Sean. I thought his verse was kool, but this will not get
him far.

Back
Top Bottom