Biggest reason why DWade will leave Miami vol. I'm an idiot, wrong forum

6859a98b1ac806e9aec1c7cb8b81172d-getty-90041365ib001_grizzlies_heat.jpg

obviously this is just my opinion but look at that crowd. Except for the Dolphins, South Florida hasn't really supported its teams like other cities.

I just can't believe that a team with a superstar like Wade don't get more fans in the crowd. I totally understand that in these economic times thatpeople might want to spend their money on more important things but I do think that might play a role in his decision on whether to stay or leave.
my bad for the SIMPLE mistake mods please move this thread if you could please

You have 2000+ posts and are not aware that we have a sports forum?
AHAHAHhahahahahAHhAhHAh poster is probably one of those Kobe thread kids with 500 "wait, so what day do the black mambasrelease!?!?!?!?!?!" posts...

Originally Posted by clkru

You have 2000+ posts and are not aware that we have a sports forum?
AHAHAHhahahahahAHhAhHAh poster is probably one of those Kobe thread kids with 500 "wait, so what day do the black mambas release!?!?!?!?!?!" posts...

laugh.gif

Must be one of them!
laugh.gif

lol this thread is comedy... any ways..

1. D rose and D wade are people that need the ball in thier hand.. so hmmmm u figure it out..

2.. Why doesn't release those hyperdunks mayo have on.. but they should change that lather into suede
pimp.gif

3. And Damn Mayo plays in alot of etc stuff.. reminds me of myself

There's nobody in the crowd cause they're still charging an arm and a leg for any remotely good seats.
I caught reasonably priced tickets for behind courtside (like 10 seats back) at LA earlier this season... i can't even get mid section seats for that pricehere in miami.
Don't get me wrong, they do have some deals... but its always in the nosebleed section up top.. and security are sticklers, so there's no hope ofmoving down.

Derek Rose needs to get rid of his Steve Francis tendencies if he wants to win.

Wade needs a big man he can play pick and roll w/ to expand his game.

it's member's like the OP who gives all of us with low post counts bad raps. smh...

but to reply to the topic, i'd like to see wade in chicago just to persuade rose to go to the jordan brand.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

3. And Damn Mayo plays in alot of etc stuff.. reminds me of myself

Mayo's a HUGE Shoe head and orders all of them up. That dude LOVES his kicks.. plus he gives good feedback on stuff and how shoes play.. so they have noproblem spreading the love.

Fan Me.
http://www.facebook.com/kevinandrock

looks like they were playing the grizzly's so not too many people are going to attend that.

^ doesn't matter the opponent. The Heat are playing the Orlando Magic right now on TNT and there are a ton of empty seats.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

^ doesn't matter the opponent. The Heat are playing the Orlando Magic right now on TNT and there are a ton of empty seats.

Exactly. Minus the Dolphins, Miami is a terrible sports town. The Marlins would be the NLCS and the stands were empty too. People would only show up to theWorld Series.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Exactly. Minus the Dolphins, Miami is a terrible sports town. The Marlins would be the NLCS and the stands were empty too. People would only show up to the World Series.
Ron's right. Miami SUCKS as a sports town. The bare fact is that there's just too much to do/spend (or "waste") money on forpeople to pay $5k+ (or in my case $14k+ for 2 seats) a year for season tickets.

Not to mention, A LOT, and I mean A LOT of those lower level seats you see onTV are purchased at least year ahead of time by major online ticket resellers and local brokers.
Then you have all the really good seats that are owned by Corporate partners and local big-names (who either resell their premium flagship-access tickets orjust don't show up). To make matters worse, some of these big-name companies and individuals are granted the courtesy of being "billed" for theirseason tickets, suites, etc., but THEY NEVER PAY. The deficit is eventually subsidized through the rate-hike of other seats throughout the arena.

As if the seats weren't expensive already, they jack up the price even more, making it very hard for die hard fans like myself to attend EVERY home game.As a result, I have to pick and choose which games I want to attend. Parking at the AA is another $tory I won't get into ...
mad.gif

Don't get it twisted though, the Upper Bowl (where most fans can afford) tosit is usually packed, and a lot of the noise you hear during the game comes from those dedicated families.

I share a lot of hoop-fan frustrations down here -- I WISH we could pack the house every night; our team deserves that at the very least. Corporate Americamakes it hard, though, almost impossible.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom