Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview.....

One is a rap song and the other is a comedy.

What about him doing a corny comedy makes you think anything he said in Black Korea has changed?
Not bait at all but I can't have no reasonable discussion with a Pac Stan.

Pull ya skirt down girl.
Neva Stan on anything gal. Gotta have balance. But I can't have no reasonable discussion with someone with 2 SN.

Not in good taste, and he shouldn't have said it, but not that big of a deal imo. A comedian told a risky joke and it's a tad too far. Life goes on.
Let him say something anti semetic or about women.  He wouldn't even be on the show now.

Black people?  Business as usual

What's really say about this is, this is most likely a publicity stunt to get even more viewers (mind you this is still the Trump era)  Thats the worst part, defaming black people for publicity.

Let him say something anti semetic or about women.  He wouldn't even be on the show now.

What's really say about this is, this is most likely a publicity stunt to get even more viewers (mind you this is still the Trump era)  Thats the worst part, defaming black people for publicity.
bingo

we already know lines 1 and 2 to be demonstrably true, but line 3 is an angle I hadn't considered. intriguing. 

Sensitive when the truth is spoken. Hitting that report button too.

Is it cuz you're use to being played and embarassed by females you're referring to me as one or does it go deeper than that?

Not sure what you're referring to about 2 SNs. The second one would be?
**** u talking bout report. Swear u & DC the same SN

Back
Top Bottom