Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview.....

does this guy make holocaust jokes ? Just curious..

Its not cool to make jokes about ancestral pain (specially when they not yours).
Being a house ***** wasn't a free will decision or career achievement.

Let somebody make a holocaust joke, it won't be no "Oh it's just jokes" comments.

Your career would be as good as done if you make jokes that offends Jewish people.

Last edited:
I'm lost. What is this supposed to mean?
Not a damn thing. I'm just lit and posting ****. But on sidenot e bill got a little to comfortable. Even if your "down" with a different ethnicity. They never really see you as one of them. Homie thought he was down enough to slip it in.

Not a damn thing. I'm just lit and posting ****. But on sidenot e bill got a little to comfortable. Even if your "down" with a different ethnicity. They never really see you as one of them. Homie thought he was down enough to slip it in.

Are you black?

All that needs to be said about Bill Maher.

Never liked dude or respected him.
Not for nothing, but Mos Def comes off as an idiot in that video.  Not the only time he made an *** of himself on Real Time either:

Pardon the video quality and title. 
laugh.gif

Bill Maher's biggest handicap on mot sensitive issues is that he is inarticulate. He is informed enough that much of what he is is true or has some truth to it, but he is a horrible debater that gets frustrated very easily. Basically is Maher is in a intense debate the result of the debate is dictate to how full of **** that person it.

On Islam the few good points he has is obfuscated by plain and simple bigotry. He uses just some vile talking points to try to argue his point.

Now while Bill is generaly liberal, most people on the left don't give him back up when he crosses the line, especially on Islam. They are more concern with arguing against Islamophobia and ensuring equal protect for Muslim than they are trying to untangle Maher's bigotry from somewhat lucid points

As a result Maher brings of people to back him up, and those people spew more bigotry. And don't seem very concerned with equal protect for Muslims in America

-His favorite partner in crime is Sam Harris. Harris is horrible, I used to give him more credit because his arguments even though I disagree with some were more cogent, but when I heard his views on racism towards black people I realized that dude might have a massive blind spot for the plight of people of color. Harris is a habitual line stepper

A lot White people and other people of color use the a version of the word ending in a.

I think they think it's just a cool way of referring to someone.

Last edited:
A lot White people and other people of color use the a version of the word ending in a.

I think they think it's just a cool way of referring to someone.

Enough blacks have shared and verbalized the opposite opinion.

Like always whites just do what they want and don't care about anyone else.

the hip hop thing pisses me off too

like they wanna use the n word cuz they wanna sing along?

bs

like is there no argument for the intended audience of hip hop?

if artists wanted to make music for white people and its all good to say it theyd be making country songs w the n word in it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom