Bill Maher calls himself a House N during an interview.....

I'm not fighting for a right to say the word you dummy, I already been over this a million times, I DONOT carry the word as a part of my vocabulary anymore, even though I grew up quite possibly in a much worst neighborhood than you did where we all used the word as kids, but as an adult I know better....what I'm saying is that Hiphop is as much a part of my upbringing as it is yours, so in the context of singing along to a rap song that has the N word, I DONOT need your approval or permission to say it as I'm singing along to a song, get upset, I DONOT CARE.

Man don't somehow rope NY into this :lol:

I dont know.

Non black NY NTers claim they use the word because they were given the pass.

It seems like a NY/Cali thing to me.

I don't really see NTers saying that about any other area.

Small sample size, but I see it on NT a lot when it comes to it's use.

How ya feel about Puns "that Nword ****" song? Are black people outraged by it?

I'm not fighting for a right to say the word you dummy, I already been over this a million times, I DONOT carry the word as a part of my vocabulary anymore, even though I grew up quite possibly in a much worst neighborhood than you did where we all used the word as kids, but as an adult I know better....what I'm saying is that Hiphop is as much a part of my upbringing as it is yours, so in the context of singing along to a rap song that has the N word, I DONOT need your approval or permission to say it as I'm singing along to a song, get upset, I DONOT CARE.

Answer this.

If you were at a at hip hop concert and you were the only non blavk, would you feel comfortable using that word?

Point blank new generation of black dudes let whoever want to say it..Im a 80's baby was taught if they not black and say it dawg them out no questions asked....

Answer this.

If you were at a at hip hop concert and you were the only non blavk, would you feel comfortable using that word?

I would feel as comfortable as if I was in my car or in the club, while singing along to a song I'm not thinking about racial injustice bro, I'm simply vibing to some music....if I happen to like a song that promotes crime, doesn't make me a criminal or even a violent person.

What does this even mean?

You just bragging about how you grew up in a worse neighborhood than others? Or are you trying to imply how bad a neighborhood/community is plays a factor in if the youth uses the n word or not?

Dont know the song.

You don't know hiphop then my dude....therefore I have more claim to hiphop than you do.
Is this about hip hop or wanting to use the n word cuz its in a song?

I tell you this much, this argument would not work talking to an African fresh from Nigeria or a Caribbean cat that aren't inclined to claim hip hop music.

Last edited:

You just bragging about how you grew up in a worse neighborhood than others? Or are you trying to imply how bad a neighborhood/community is plays a factor in if the youth uses the n word or not?

Is no surprise, if you grew up in the hood this word is a staple of anyone's vocabulary/upbringing...specially in a time before the Internet....not sure what you are not understanding.

Steezy outchea saying da hip-hop intelligencia give hims a pass. :lol:

I'm not asking for a pass bruh....I grew up on hiphop, grew up printing out lyrics to songs from the local library back in the day, I'll be ***** damn if I'm to be told I can't sing along to a rap song I like because my skin isn't black....nah b.

Steezy outchea saying da hip-hop intelligencia give hims a pass. :lol:

I'm not asking for a pass bruh....I grew up on hiphop, grew up printing out lyrics to songs from the local library back in the day, I'll be ***** damn if I'm to be told I can't sing along to a rap song I like because my skin isn't black....nah b.

This is really the hill you want to die on. You aren't fighting for justice b, you're fighting for the privilege to utter a racial slur.

This is all it is.

For you to be so arrogant and dismissive of black people having an issue with it just because you feel entitled to be able to say it is troubling too.

Last edited:
He grew up on hip hop therefore he's allowed to use a racial slur at his leisure. :rolleyes The *** is it with NT & these Dominicans b

Last edited:

Nobody is saying that.

You keep moving the line.

You can simply skip the N word like all of my non white friends have done allmy life.

You seem so pressed to say it.

Many of black NTers have told you it's wrong.

Who are you to fight us on this?

This is really the hill you want to die on. You aren't fighting for justice b, you're fighting for the privilege to utter a racial slur.

Wait a minute...so let me get this straight...I'm chilling with my boy who's black, we grew up together, we are vibing to some DMX song and I'll get the stank eye for singing along but he won't by y'all? ITS A SONG.....do you only listen to hiphop that promotes positivity? BecUse most hiphop promotes some type of negative message because is a byproduct of the hood...still you sing along to it...does that mean you promote violence? Does that mean you promote misogyny? Or is this just all about the N word?

NT funny sometimes, hispanics are black until they utter the N word and then they're not black enough 
laugh.gif

I did have to check my boy one time though who thought being hispanic gave him a pass but I knew he wasnt really bout that life and told him.

Is no surprise, if you grew up in the hood this word is a staple of anyone's vocabulary/upbringing...specially in a time before the Internet....not sure what you are not understanding.
Growing up in the hood is one thing. Growing up in a black community is another thing.

How bad that hood is in regards to crime isn't the determining factor on if the n word is used.

It simply goes black culture which entails hip hop culture and given black ppl have been using the n word since the 70s in slang there is no surprise the word found itself in the vocabulary of the growing music genre and culture that was mostly (not entirely) founded by black ppl.

I get the feeling had the word sp** been embraced and used much more frequently in rap lyrics, Latinos would have a completely different view on this.

Last edited:
Nobody is saying that.

You keep moving the line.

You can simply skip the N word like all of my non white friends have done allmy life.

You seem so pressed to say it.

Many of black NTers have told you it's wrong.

Who are you to fight us on this?

Well in my 35 years of existance I've yet to come accross a black person offended by me singin along to a hiphop song in a club or concert or party or whatever, only on NT has this ever been an issue.

I'm not fighting for a right to say the word you dummy, I already been over this a million times, I DONOT carry the word as a part of my vocabulary anymore.

I'm saying is that Hiphop is as much a part of my upbringing as it is yours, so in the context of singing along to a rap song that has the N word, I DONOT need your approval or permission to say it as I'm singing along to a song, get upset, I DONOT CARE.

View media item 2455552
You don't see the contradiction here ? How did this make sense to you.

Wait a minute...so let me get this straight...I'm chilling with my boy who's black, we grew up together, we are vibing to some DMX song and I'll get the stank eye for singing along but he won't by y'all? ITS A SONG.....do you only listen to hiphop that promotes positivity? BecUse most hiphop promotes some type of negative message because is a byproduct of the hood...still you sing along to it...does that mean you promote violence? Does that mean you promote misogyny? Or is this just all about the N word?

You're employing some Ninja level debates tactics now.

So now the argument is that because you're not racist, or believe yourself to be non racist, that it somehow makes it acceptable to utter a the n-word.

It that really the point your analogy is trying to drive home. Since you don't live the life of a racist, you get a pass to sing along.

Like if it is just a song, something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things, why can't you as an adult just not say the word.

Growing up in the hood is one thing. Growing up in a black community is another thing.

How bad that hood is in regards to crime isn't the determining factor on if the n word is used.

The N word is a staple of EVERY hood in NYC....every kid that grew up in the hood in NY used the word, regardless of skin color....specially in the golden age of hiphop and before the internet boom....that's where I'm from....as an adult I know better than to casually use the word in conversations, but in still a hiphop head and will sing along to the lyrics wether is the B word, the N word, promotes violence or misogyny....doesn't mean I'm a misogynist or racist or a damn criminal b.

The N word is a staple of EVERY hood in NYC
The n word is a staple in hip hop culture.

Hip hop culture today is a huge part of black culture.

Therefore you'll find the word used among black youth in the black community.

Not just hoods in NYC.

It does not matter at all how bad your hood was or is in relation to the use of the n word.

Its ******* irrelevant.

So saying the hood I grew up in was probably worse than the one you grew up in is meaningless. Just reads like you wanted to say I grew up in a worse hood than yyou so that means I can say the n word. Which is stupid as duck but si is your I'll say the n word cuz I paid a lot of money for a concert ticket.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom