Bill O'Reilly...tell me you can do better than this... you can't be this stupid...

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by Ryda421

i read the whole thread. what i find interesting, is that the bible (christian) speaks of 'the mark of the beast.' and now government is pushing people to get chipped aka mark of the beast.

i understand that may not make sense but it is quite interesting, perhaps it's the same powers. attempting to control you.

to fully dedicate yourself to a cause/have your mind made up aka religion aka science before hearing an arguing. is some what dumb. it's like politicians or voters saying I"M A REPUBLICAN and i ONLY think REPUBLICAN. how can you have your mind made up if you have not even heard the issue at hand.

it just baffles me that us humans put so much effort into saying I:M RIGHT and YOURE WRONG. why can't we just come to common grounds and move forwards. you think animals waste time like this ?! NO. they just live. it seems like every single human is living a lie, and the ones who are not are
animals.

before watching zeitgeist, i would study other religions, and i found it funny how most were the same. all copy cats of Egyptian mythology. if i were to choose a religion, it would be Buddhism because it teaches peace and understanding. not arguing  who is right or wrong but putting that information together and finding a middle path. NOT TOO HIGH, NOT TO LOW.
I'm not trying to say I'm right or wrong. I'm saying that the beliefs that many subscribe to are INCONSISTENT and OUTDATED. They are on faulty grounds and the support for them when investigated fails to exists.
I've shown myself to be as open-minded as anyone on this board time and time again. I listen and address every argument I can. However when it contradicts itself and that issue can't be resolved, that idea is therefore impossible. Its null and voided. Why waste your time with something that doesn't make sense and never will. Thats what I'm addressing here. Reason and objectivity. Religion doesn't provide that. 

Buddhism is actually pretty awesome in my eyes since it allows people to kinda slide past each other with as little friction as possible...except the God part. I'm just not going to ever going to be given enough proof of that. 

ok. thanks for clearing that up. i was getting the 'im right and youre right wrong' vibe. the same vibe that religion gives off.

i do not doubt that is inconsistent and outdated. but science has some flaws as well. I say that because it seems like at times science is manipulated at times. the thing i like is that science corrects itself constantly. the only difference is that science is not egotistic and actually corrects itself which is something i credit.

i see what you are saying. but IMO there has be a creator or more. this whole cycle is too much for it to just be spontaneous. there has to be reason behind all this. but if there is no reason, then i will be content with that. but until i discover it i will believe that there is some kind of creator. and another reason why i believe in a 'creator' is because of ALIENS/UFOS. there are amazonian tribes which describe UFO/ALIENS landing on earth and leaving creatures. i do not know about you but i would rather believe in amazonian tribes rather than European cultures who have used religion to manipulate civilizations.
Thanks for acknowledging that science DOES correct itself. It isnt an egotistic field. Scientists CAN have egos to want to be right but the pressure of criticism and replicable results will always win out. Integrity of knowledge always wins. Plus, give me an example where science has flaws? Science isn't manipulated. Understandings of our surroundings can be manipulated. The underlying science will always be evident. 
Sorry but how can you think there is automatically a creator? Like where does that just come from? You need a reason to believe it. You want there to be a purpose...the purpose is no more different than that of bacteria. You are an oversized piece of bacteria. You eat. You respirate. You reproduce. What you do in-between that time is up to you. Thats it. To just continue executing a complex set of biological interactions. Its tough for your to come to grips with because you want to feel special. Everything else you do has purpose so you want there to be some divine understanding. There isn't. There just is not. Once you come to terms with this the sooner you'll be able to live this life to the fullest and not submit to what someone else says as the "divine plan" and instead cherish this day even more knowing that it will never return. Each breath is your last. 
Uh...these uncontacted amazonian tribes see us and think its 1492 again. These people have been COMPLETELY isolated. We need better explanations for what they describe as UFOs. Plus, why do UFOs only contact the most remote and isolated populations in the world? Like always happens. Never more than a few people can bear claim to their existence. Details are always super vague. If you had seen these, why are there more accounts? Why not more detail if its such a traumatic event? Most people that experience trauma can recall each and every detail of that event with severe accuracy.  I'm not so sure you're on the right track here. It could very well be a misunderstanding. 

However...I think there are aliens, because life spontaneously has been shown to occur and in different formats i.e. creatures found in arsenic environments with phosphorous-Ar replacements in their DNA. Crazy #%%$ starts happening with life forms ya'll... Its not as cut and dry as we think. Its silly to think that in the vast expanse of the world that we are the only forms of life. Even microbial. 

We need PROOF.
some science is manipulated/misleading @ times. read this link.
http://webcache.googleuse...mp;source=www.google.com

also, i remember when so called atlantis was found in the carribean, chile and some part in japan. NATGEO bought all the rights and only showed a little of the truth. which is was sad. also, NASA (scientists) is/are becoming a misleading tail of science. but one thing i do enjoy is that truth always comes out and that i can agree with you.

i believe there is a creator because the randomness of being here and how 'weird/coincidental' things just happen. it kind of leads me to a past life theory but it has not been proven.
laugh.gif
i don't want to feel special, i know i'm not special. therefore i do not believe in being special. i live for the moment and i believe that tomorrow is a whole new world so you are mistaken on that part.

i'm not just speaking of amazonian tribes. some south american countries (chile,peru,columbia) original 'religion/faith' before 1492 tell stores of their origins and they speak of UFO's coming from the sky and drop creatures off. i wish i could find the video but it was on a public channel i believe the show was called globe trekker. i will look for it.

exactly, that is my point. there has to be life someone where else. life is not only carbon/oxygen based. there is so much we do not know. i just hope that i'm alive when that discovery is made. CHEERS !

First of all stop saying "science" as if its one monolithic thing. One person's false claims do not represent the entire academic community just like one suicide bomber does not represent all muslims. I'm smarter than that and you should know this too. I know science gets it wrong, but it tries. Religion doesn't care if it gets it wrong, it just keeps getting it wrong and doesn't care to change, nor will it admit when its wrong. The Pope JUST OK'd condoms. And they finally forgave galileo like only in 1993 dude. Religious leaders know their power and hate to be proven wrong. Scientific pursuit doesn't have this ego, or nowhere to that extent. 

You still think this was created? There is so much wrong with the design of things. Plus, since you think its created...how would you CREATE it differently? You only know what was "created" in the realm of what you've witnessed...so how can you say things are perfectly designed? Things work well because they work in the realm the work in. You've got this delusion that since it works well that it was made to work well...that simply isn't true. Just because it works it satisifies what YOU want it to do. What if the point of fire isn't for warmth but for us to just look at? Its like saying...hey look at how tall those trees are...they must be that tall because they just work so well...Or maybe they're just TALL. Thats it. Stop looking for a reason for everything and instead look at HOW they work, not just the fact that they work. Your concept of "random" is defined in only what you witness. If i told you to improve the design of the body you'd basically come up with some stuff that just doesn't exist. The ability to fly, laser eyes, super strong bones, mind-reading. You ever wonder why we can't do that? Why didn't we get that design? What about our fingers? How do we know that we're supposed to have 5 and that rather we just have 5 fingers. We could just as easily have 6 or 4. It doesn't matter. You say its designed but this design has tons of flaws. Cancer? Autosomal disease? Block arteries? broken bones? wisdom teeth? Ectopic pregnancy? We have to ingest vitamin C from our environment and its not produced internally. Wings on flight-less birds like ostriches. Congential disease? The pharynx that controls breathing and swallowing as a choking hazard. Why not two channels? The vestigal tail in humans? Introns in our DNA? Look into things like arguments from a poor design. There are tons more. 

There already are stories of pre-columbian visits to the new world. I've heard them. Both outer worldly and human. Some say the chinese visited way before. Who cares? That doesn't relate to a God or any divine principle. It just means our historical time-table could be off by a bit. 

The existence of life on another planet worries me because those that believe in god would say "well look god made other creatures too" instead of saying "holy crap, we're not that unique...maybe god doesn't exist"
i know. i messed up with that one. i meant to say some branches of science mislead us. but it is our duty to investigate and make our own conclusion NOT what a book or publisher states. that was my point. religion hates being corrected, that is why i oppose most, if not all religions.

actually, i do believe in mind reading/communicating aka telekinesis. you ever wonder why sometimes you can predict the future or predict someones thoughts. because we all have it. but we are so out of touch with our true senses that it is impossible for us to unlock that part of our brain. Humans have a lot of potential but we are so tied into this 'reality' that we lost touch with our spiritual side. and that is what i believe this world was intended for. how is that animals have these internal compasses in their head we do not. because they are in tune with the natural side of life. that is why ZERO animals died during that tsunami in 2004.

most diseases that you speak of are man made. imagine this. before europeans landed in the americas there was literally no disease. and that is how a lot of indigenous americas died. because they had zero immunity to those diseases. why ? because most diseases brought here were carried by humans who were infected through animals aka poultry,red meat. so in other words, you can say indigenous americans were more healthy than europeans before they 'first' made contact. i understand what you are saying, but nothing is created to perfection. even the things we make. the universe is not perfect so therefore how can we be ?

as i was writing this, imagine if SCIENCE is the new religion. not that it's a good thing or a bad thing, but what if ? i mean in the beginning (from what we know) humans believed in magic, then religion, and now science, what if this is the phase ?

true. i really believe that vikings visited the americas before. that is why the aztecs and mayans thought the prophecy was fulfilled when the Spaniards landed and began to give away gold
30t6p3b.gif

yup that is true. i really like how hawking stated that alien contact would forever alter our existence. can not wait until that happens
pimp.gif

these posts come to the same conclusion the HUMAN RACE has come to since the beginning of time.

i, personally, believe in both.

science can explain the creation of our universe up until the big bang.

they can't explain pre-big bang existance...

thats where the "higher power" comes in

to suggest a higher power "made" humans and placed them on earth is ridiculous

there is absolutely NO evidence of that....

infact, there is astounding evidence AGAINST that...

seeing how the earth and other organisms existed millions of years before us

nobody is touching some new, unargued frontier in this post

nobody is "dropping knowledge"

not to ME, at least, i used to argue this @!%# at 14......

just let the post die now.

Bill showed how ******ed he is...

"THE MOON CONTROLS THE TIDE? OH, REALLY? HOW DID IT GET THERE?"

lol

these posts come to the same conclusion the HUMAN RACE has come to since the beginning of time.

lol

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol
Not saying you have to believe every word of this, but this is the stance of scientific communities up to this point:

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol
Not saying you have to believe every word of this, but this is the stance of scientific communities up to this point:

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

a theory is not a fact...
Good thing we're NOT talking about regular old theories but scientific theories and facts.

And if you really cared you'd ask a scientist to explain it to you. Moreover, just because science does not have an answer to a question does not mean a wizard did it. That is an argument from and for ignorance.

yeah, and even further,  theories based on, and agree with the laws of physics are more probable than theories based upon make-believe gods and angels, bro bro.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

a theory is not a fact...
Good thing we're NOT talking about regular old theories but scientific theories and facts.

And if you really cared you'd ask a scientist to explain it to you. Moreover, just because science does not have an answer to a question does not mean a wizard did it. That is an argument from and for ignorance.

yeah, and even further,  theories based on, and agree with the laws of physics are more probable than theories based upon make-believe gods and angels, bro bro.

Mo Matik, I don't have to be a scholar of Islam to question what you think. If a non-believer looking to join can find so many holes in it, maybe you can do the same...

Mo Matik, I don't have to be a scholar of Islam to question what you think. If a non-believer looking to join can find so many holes in it, maybe you can do the same...

Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
i read the whole thread. what i find interesting, is that the bible (christian) speaks of 'the mark of the beast.' and now government is pushing people to get chipped aka mark of the beast.

i understand that may not make sense but it is quite interesting, perhaps it's the same powers. attempting to control you.

to fully dedicate yourself to a cause/have your mind made up aka religion aka science before hearing an arguing. is some what dumb. it's like politicians or voters saying I"M A REPUBLICAN and i ONLY think REPUBLICAN. how can you have your mind made up if you have not even heard the issue at hand.

it just baffles me that us humans put so much effort into saying I:M RIGHT and YOURE WRONG. why can't we just come to common grounds and move forwards. you think animals waste time like this ?! NO. they just live. it seems like every single human is living a lie, and the ones who are not are
animals.

before watching zeitgeist, i would study other religions, and i found it funny how most were the same. all copy cats of Egyptian mythology. if i were to choose a religion, it would be Buddhism because it teaches peace and understanding. not arguing  who is right or wrong but putting that information together and finding a middle path. NOT TOO HIGH, NOT TO LOW.

I'm not trying to say I'm right or wrong. I'm saying that the beliefs that many subscribe to are INCONSISTENT and OUTDATED. They are on faulty grounds and the support for them when investigated fails to exists.

I've shown myself to be as open-minded as anyone on this board time and time again. I listen and address every argument I can. However when it contradicts itself and that issue can't be resolved, that idea is therefore impossible. Its null and voided. Why waste your time with something that doesn't make sense and never will. Thats what I'm addressing here. Reason and objectivity. Religion doesn't provide that. 

Buddhism is actually pretty awesome in my eyes since it allows people to kinda slide past each other with as little friction as possible...except the God part. I'm just not going to ever going to be given enough proof of that. 

ok. thanks for clearing that up. i was getting the 'im right and youre right wrong' vibe. the same vibe that religion gives off.

i do not doubt that is inconsistent and outdated. but science has some flaws as well. I say that because it seems like at times science is manipulated at times. the thing i like is that science corrects itself constantly. the only difference is that science is not egotistic and actually corrects itself which is something i credit.

i see what you are saying. but IMO there has be a creator or more. this whole cycle is too much for it to just be spontaneous. there has to be reason behind all this. but if there is no reason, then i will be content with that. but until i discover it i will believe that there is some kind of creator. and another reason why i believe in a 'creator' is because of ALIENS/UFOS. there are amazonian tribes which describe UFO/ALIENS landing on earth and leaving creatures. i do not know about you but i would rather believe in amazonian tribes rather than European cultures who have used religion to manipulate civilizations.

Thanks for acknowledging that science DOES correct itself. It isnt an egotistic field. Scientists CAN have egos to want to be right but the pressure of criticism and replicable results will always win out. Integrity of knowledge always wins. Plus, give me an example where science has flaws? Science isn't manipulated. Understandings of our surroundings can be manipulated. The underlying science will always be evident. 

Sorry but how can you think there is automatically a creator? Like where does that just come from? You need a reason to believe it. You want there to be a purpose...the purpose is no more different than that of bacteria. You are an oversized piece of bacteria. You eat. You respirate. You reproduce. What you do in-between that time is up to you. Thats it. To just continue executing a complex set of biological interactions. Its tough for your to come to grips with because you want to feel special. Everything else you do has purpose so you want there to be some divine understanding. There isn't. There just is not. Once you come to terms with this the sooner you'll be able to live this life to the fullest and not submit to what someone else says as the "divine plan" and instead cherish this day even more knowing that it will never return. Each breath is your last. 

Uh...these uncontacted amazonian tribes see us and think its 1492 again. These people have been COMPLETELY isolated. We need better explanations for what they describe as UFOs. Plus, why do UFOs only contact the most remote and isolated populations in the world? Like always happens. Never more than a few people can bear claim to their existence. Details are always super vague. If you had seen these, why are there more accounts? Why not more detail if its such a traumatic event? Most people that experience trauma can recall each and every detail of that event with severe accuracy.  I'm not so sure you're on the right track here. It could very well be a misunderstanding. 

However...I think there are aliens, because life spontaneously has been shown to occur and in different formats i.e. creatures found in arsenic environments with phosphorous-Ar replacements in their DNA. Crazy #%%$ starts happening with life forms ya'll... Its not as cut and dry as we think. Its silly to think that in the vast expanse of the world that we are the only forms of life. Even microbial. 

We need PROOF.

also, i remember when so called atlantis was found in the carribean, chile and some part in japan. NATGEO bought all the rights and only showed a little of the truth. which is was sad. also, NASA (scientists) is/are becoming a misleading tail of science. but one thing i do enjoy is that truth always comes out and that i can agree with you.

i believe there is a creator because the randomness of being here and how 'weird/coincidental' things just happen. it kind of leads me to a past life theory but it has not been proven.
laugh.gif
i don't want to feel special, i know i'm not special. therefore i do not believe in being special. i live for the moment and i believe that tomorrow is a whole new world so you are mistaken on that part.

i'm not just speaking of amazonian tribes. some south american countries (chile,peru,columbia) original 'religion/faith' before 1492 tell stores of their origins and they speak of UFO's coming from the sky and drop creatures off. i wish i could find the video but it was on a public channel i believe the show was called globe trekker. i will look for it.

exactly, that is my point. there has to be life someone where else. life is not only carbon/oxygen based. there is so much we do not know. i just hope that i'm alive when that discovery is made. CHEERS !

First of all stop saying "science" as if its one monolithic thing. One person's false claims do not represent the entire academic community just like one suicide bomber does not represent all muslims. I'm smarter than that and you should know this too. I know science gets it wrong, but it tries. Religion doesn't care if it gets it wrong, it just keeps getting it wrong and doesn't care to change, nor will it admit when its wrong. The Pope JUST OK'd condoms. And they finally forgave galileo like only in 1993 dude. Religious leaders know their power and hate to be proven wrong. Scientific pursuit doesn't have this ego, or nowhere to that extent. 

You still think this was created? There is so much wrong with the design of things. Plus, since you think its created...how would you CREATE it differently? You only know what was "created" in the realm of what you've witnessed...so how can you say things are perfectly designed? Things work well because they work in the realm the work in. You've got this delusion that since it works well that it was made to work well...that simply isn't true. Just because it works it satisifies what YOU want it to do. What if the point of fire isn't for warmth but for us to just look at? Its like saying...hey look at how tall those trees are...they must be that tall because they just work so well...Or maybe they're just TALL. Thats it. Stop looking for a reason for everything and instead look at HOW they work, not just the fact that they work. Your concept of "random" is defined in only what you witness. If i told you to improve the design of the body you'd basically come up with some stuff that just doesn't exist. The ability to fly, laser eyes, super strong bones, mind-reading. You ever wonder why we can't do that? Why didn't we get that design? What about our fingers? How do we know that we're supposed to have 5 and that rather we just have 5 fingers. We could just as easily have 6 or 4. It doesn't matter. You say its designed but this design has tons of flaws. Cancer? Autosomal disease? Block arteries? broken bones? wisdom teeth? Ectopic pregnancy? We have to ingest vitamin C from our environment and its not produced internally. Wings on flight-less birds like ostriches. Congential disease? The pharynx that controls breathing and swallowing as a choking hazard. Why not two channels? The vestigal tail in humans? Introns in our DNA? Look into things like arguments from a poor design. There are tons more. 

There already are stories of pre-columbian visits to the new world. I've heard them. Both outer worldly and human. Some say the chinese visited way before. Who cares? That doesn't relate to a God or any divine principle. It just means our historical time-table could be off by a bit. 

The existence of life on another planet worries me because those that believe in god would say "well look god made other creatures too" instead of saying "holy crap, we're not that unique...maybe god doesn't exist"

i know. i messed up with that one. i meant to say some branches of science mislead us. but it is our duty to investigate and make our own conclusion NOT what a book or publisher states. that was my point. religion hates being corrected, that is why i oppose most, if not all religions.

actually, i do believe in mind reading/communicating aka telekinesis. you ever wonder why sometimes you can predict the future or predict someones thoughts. because we all have it. but we are so out of touch with our true senses that it is impossible for us to unlock that part of our brain. Humans have a lot of potential but we are so tied into this 'reality' that we lost touch with our spiritual side. and that is what i believe this world was intended for. how is that animals have these internal compasses in their head we do not. because they are in tune with the natural side of life. that is why ZERO animals died during that tsunami in 2004.

most diseases that you speak of are man made. imagine this. before europeans landed in the americas there was literally no disease. and that is how a lot of indigenous americas died. because they had zero immunity to those diseases. why ? because most diseases brought here were carried by humans who were infected through animals aka poultry,red meat. so in other words, you can say indigenous americans were more healthy than europeans before they 'first' made contact. i understand what you are saying, but nothing is created to perfection. even the things we make. the universe is not perfect so therefore how can we be ?

as i was writing this, imagine if SCIENCE is the new religion. not that it's a good thing or a bad thing, but what if ? i mean in the beginning (from what we know) humans believed in magic, then religion, and now science, what if this is the phase ?

true. i really believe that vikings visited the americas before. that is why the aztecs and mayans thought the prophecy was fulfilled when the Spaniards landed and began to give away gold
30t6p3b.gif

yup that is true. i really like how hawking stated that alien contact would forever alter our existence. can not wait until that happens
pimp.gif

The jury is out on telekinesis. We may be able to subtly communicate to each other through observation and behavior but the proof is very low on that specific phenomenon. Therefore why would you just say you "believe in it" should be "I think its plausible." You can't prove it so why lend all your weight to it? Maybe you should focus on showing others how its true rather than just saying so. Thats a dangerous way to think dude. BTW, if you're referring to internal compass, you might be speaking about the magnetic orientation that birds can detect. We don't have an official answer for why all those animals died but the reasons are plentiful. BTW, what you're talking about "spirituality" doesn't exist if it can be proved as having a physical scientific explanation. I wonder if you see this contradiction in your statement. If we can prove it then all of a sudden its not so spiritual anymore, is it? What you're alluding to could very well be humans being able to communicate through another part of the Electromagnetic Spectrum for all we know...and right now, we don't. Maybe its the effect of all this wireless technology we have. We're bombarded with wifi, cell phones, and other forms of transmission. That may have an effect in the long run. 

Disease isn't man-made.  Disease transfer is real but man-made? What on earth are you talking about? Your speaking to your ignorance here especially on diseases that existed before we knew how to manufacture viral delivery etc. 

Stop saying science will be the new religion. There doesn't need to be a religion. Science is a mental process with addressing reality. You don't BELIEVE in science. YOU DO IT. It prove that things exist. What aren't you getting??? A phase??? Science has always been around. Its just gotten even better and more robust with more attention being given to it. Anything that proves the existence of something or explains something is science. Key word PROVES. What are you rambling about? Take the metaphysics and poetic jargon out of your vocab here. Stop trying to sound all fancy and enlightened. You're confusing the discussion here. 

You "believe" vikings visited. Maybe some proof or plausibility would help. There is proof of possible asian pre-columbian visits. 

Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:

animals.

We need PROOF.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

The jury is out on telekinesis. We may be able to subtly communicate to each other through observation and behavior but the proof is very low on that specific phenomenon. Therefore why would you just say you "believe in it" should be "I think its plausible." You can't prove it so why lend all your weight to it? Maybe you should focus on showing others how its true rather than just saying so. Thats a dangerous way to think dude. BTW, if you're referring to internal compass, you might be speaking about the magnetic orientation that birds can detect. We don't have an official answer for why all those animals died but the reasons are plentiful. BTW, what you're talking about "spirituality" doesn't exist if it can be proved as having a physical scientific explanation. I wonder if you see this contradiction in your statement. If we can prove it then all of a sudden its not so spiritual anymore, is it? What you're alluding to could very well be humans being able to communicate through another part of the Electromagnetic Spectrum for all we know...and right now, we don't. Maybe its the effect of all this wireless technology we have. We're bombarded with wifi, cell phones, and other forms of transmission. That may have an effect in the long run. 

Disease isn't man-made.  Disease transfer is real but man-made? What on earth are you talking about? Your speaking to your ignorance here especially on diseases that existed before we knew how to manufacture viral delivery etc. 

Stop saying science will be the new religion. There doesn't need to be a religion. Science is a mental process with addressing reality. You don't BELIEVE in science. YOU DO IT. It prove that things exist. What aren't you getting??? A phase??? Science has always been around. Its just gotten even better and more robust with more attention being given to it. Anything that proves the existence of something or explains something is science. Key word PROVES. What are you rambling about? Take the metaphysics and poetic jargon out of your vocab here. Stop trying to sound all fancy and enlightened. You're confusing the discussion here. 

You "believe" vikings visited. Maybe some proof or plausibility would help. There is proof of possible asian pre-columbian visits. 

Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:

animals.

We need PROOF.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Bro, i say i believe in it because it's a gut instinct. you never get those ? do you never go with your gut instinct ? if not, you should learn to trust yourself more. Birds are not the only ones who have it. Bats, bees, butterflies, elephants, wallabies, deer etc. So youre saying if it's not scientifically proven it does not exist ? use your imagination at times. it's the most precious thing we have.  seems like your pineal gland has shrunk tremendous.

what i mean by spirit is the realm that we enter when we fall asleep. sorry for not using a better word, but that is how i describe it. like it or not, dreams have a real meaning and we need to understand it to the fullest extend.

no, it's not just the bombardment of electric devices. it's the fact that we lose touch with nature because we prefer to debate about creation and what we should believe in. we put in strenuous effort into it. like now.

AIDS is man made. CANCER is man made. if you don't believe look it up. but i don't think you will and here is the link.
http://www.google.com/sea...aql=&oq=man+made+dis

and just so that i can clear it up. europeans brought disease to the americas. they brought it because they ate meat. animals carry diseases, that is how the black plague started.

alright maybe not religion, but the new belief. it seems like humans always go through a phase. like in the early 1900's humans back then thought they were the pinnacle of man. and what if they look at what we have done. point is do not think everything you are dropping is brand new evidence. some of this stuff has been around for a while. if you don't feel that way, then i apologize for assuming.

vikings did visit america first and here is proof.

Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:

animals.

We need PROOF.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Bro, i say i believe in it because it's a gut instinct. you never get those ? do you never go with your gut instinct ? if not, you should learn to trust yourself more. Birds are not the only ones who have it. Bats, bees, butterflies, elephants, wallabies, deer etc. So youre saying if it's not scientifically proven it does not exist ? use your imagination at times. it's the most precious thing we have.  seems like your pineal gland has shrunk tremendous.

what i mean by spirit is the realm that we enter when we fall asleep. sorry for not using a better word, but that is how i describe it. like it or not, dreams have a real meaning and we need to understand it to the fullest extend.

no, it's not just the bombardment of electric devices. it's the fact that we lose touch with nature because we prefer to debate about creation and what we should believe in. we put in strenuous effort into it. like now.

AIDS is man made. CANCER is man made. if you don't believe look it up. but i don't think you will and here is the link.

and just so that i can clear it up. europeans brought disease to the americas. they brought it because they ate meat. animals carry diseases, that is how the black plague started.

alright maybe not religion, but the new belief. it seems like humans always go through a phase. like in the early 1900's humans back then thought they were the pinnacle of man. and what if they look at what we have done. point is do not think everything you are dropping is brand new evidence. some of this stuff has been around for a while. if you don't feel that way, then i apologize for assuming.

Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:

animals.

We need PROOF.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

I have plenty of instinct. Its called confidence. However I know better than to propagate what I THINK to be true as completely verifiable until I really have some legit proof I can indicate to another person. Until then its just a little fleeting thought that seems to make a connection. You're making it sounds like some metaphysical-spiritual connection. Bees communicate through dance. Birds? Singing in pitches that we hear and some that we dont hear. Elephants? Deep vibratory sound waves that travel miles through the earth. Bats? Use echolocation as a means SONAR like dolphins. Deer communicate through behavior or things that we don't pick up on like body language, pheromones, and vocal calls. THE POINT IS, 200 years ago we would have had NOOOO clue how this stuff worked. We only learned how bats communicated in the last 70-80 years. Thats one lifetime bro. A lot of the stuff you couldn't explain now has answers to it. 
Who do you think you are btw? Immanuel Kant? Pineal Gland? The Pineal Gland function is largely unknown but has been shown to be involved in regulatory processes including circadian rhythms. Unless you're stuck reading 18th century philosophy where they thought the pineal gland was the source of the "soul"... I'm not sure where you're getting with this. 

So now the spirit realm is where we sleep? Maybe its because our brains spend SO much time awake that they just play the same scenarios back to us mixing our experiences and memories together. Its a wonderful thing but its still being researched. However, its in the brain, not some metaphysical connection. The brain is easily the most complex organ in the body so I think its time we start giving it some more credit. 

Cancer is NOT man made. Don't piss me off now. Take a biology course. AIDS?...well the conspiracies exist and I won't comment on those. Cancer has been around for as long as we can remember. People died of cancer before they knew it was cancer. Get out of here with that BS dude. 

Its well documented Europeans brought disease, that doesn't prove anything though. Disease transfer happens all the time. Its always shown how some people in rural parts of the world get exposed to tainted meats and get all sorts of crazy things like ebola or bird-flu. Nothing new there. Just pathology working as normal. You tried to use that as prove that disease is man-made. 

Even in suggesting that back then people thought they were the pinnacle, they were wrong. We always think we're at some pivotal point. Things will always evolve and change. We're not special, we just live in the moment and look to the future. I'm NOT saying what I'm using is brand new. It just eliminates the need for a God. The realm of God was much larger 100 years ago than it is now. We've been through two world wars, seen the explosion of mass communication, and a major increase in the overall lifespan since then. 

Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:
Dame Theory wrote:
Ryda421 wrote:

animals.

We need PROOF.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

I have plenty of instinct. Its called confidence. However I know better than to propagate what I THINK to be true as completely verifiable until I really have some legit proof I can indicate to another person. Until then its just a little fleeting thought that seems to make a connection. You're making it sounds like some metaphysical-spiritual connection. Bees communicate through dance. Birds? Singing in pitches that we hear and some that we dont hear. Elephants? Deep vibratory sound waves that travel miles through the earth. Bats? Use echolocation as a means SONAR like dolphins. Deer communicate through behavior or things that we don't pick up on like body language, pheromones, and vocal calls. THE POINT IS, 200 years ago we would have had NOOOO clue how this stuff worked. We only learned how bats communicated in the last 70-80 years. Thats one lifetime bro. A lot of the stuff you couldn't explain now has answers to it. 
Who do you think you are btw? Immanuel Kant? Pineal Gland? The Pineal Gland function is largely unknown but has been shown to be involved in regulatory processes including circadian rhythms. Unless you're stuck reading 18th century philosophy where they thought the pineal gland was the source of the "soul"... I'm not sure where you're getting with this. 

So now the spirit realm is where we sleep? Maybe its because our brains spend SO much time awake that they just play the same scenarios back to us mixing our experiences and memories together. Its a wonderful thing but its still being researched. However, its in the brain, not some metaphysical connection. The brain is easily the most complex organ in the body so I think its time we start giving it some more credit. 

Cancer is NOT man made. Don't piss me off now. Take a biology course. AIDS?...well the conspiracies exist and I won't comment on those. Cancer has been around for as long as we can remember. People died of cancer before they knew it was cancer. Get out of here with that BS dude. 

Its well documented Europeans brought disease, that doesn't prove anything though. Disease transfer happens all the time. Its always shown how some people in rural parts of the world get exposed to tainted meats and get all sorts of crazy things like ebola or bird-flu. Nothing new there. Just pathology working as normal. You tried to use that as prove that disease is man-made. 

Even in suggesting that back then people thought they were the pinnacle, they were wrong. We always think we're at some pivotal point. Things will always evolve and change. We're not special, we just live in the moment and look to the future. I'm NOT saying what I'm using is brand new. It just eliminates the need for a God. The realm of God was much larger 100 years ago than it is now. We've been through two world wars, seen the explosion of mass communication, and a major increase in the overall lifespan since then. 

Back
Top Bottom