BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

can somebody please tell me why do yall concern yallselves with another Ns finances? I demand an answer
laugh.gif
I done asked this question like 5 times in this thread, cant nobody explain it
laugh.gif
soundin like straight birds

hahaha  u mad why did you come in here to concern yourself w/  others being concerned w/ others figures? should wall street analysts and investors stop leisurely having the same type of discussions about others bread? should the wall street journal, bloomberg, fortune, and forbes go out of print?
but yeah stunna been raping artists for years and that deal him and slim got w/ universal has made him more money than jay in terms of music but jay has expanded his sources of income by rocawear, beyonce, etc

HeMadLando.jpg
\

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

basketball arena and team > just saying

hes owns like 1% of the nets though.
laugh.gif
QFT
Not to mention Baby's OIL as in GAS money > sorry #@% Nets any day...
QFFailure

to paraphrase....do you fools just skim thru it?

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

can somebody please tell me why do yall concern yallselves with another Ns finances? I demand an answer
laugh.gif
I done asked this question like 5 times in this thread, cant nobody explain it
laugh.gif
soundin like straight birds

hahaha  u mad why did you come in here to concern yourself w/  others being concerned w/ others figures? should wall street analysts and investors stop leisurely having the same type of discussions about others bread? should the wall street journal, bloomberg, fortune, and forbes go out of print?
but yeah stunna been raping artists for years and that deal him and slim got w/ universal has made him more money than jay in terms of music but jay has expanded his sources of income by rocawear, beyonce, etc

HeMadLando.jpg
\

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

[h1]Jay-Z's 40/40 Club and Delaware North Companies Announce Airport Partnership and i didnt know that Jay-Z owned a electric company.[/h1]

-With that being said "chains is cool to copp /but whats more important is legal fees"-Jay-Z

[h1]Jay-Z's 40/40 Club and Delaware North Companies Announce Airport Partnership and i didnt know that Jay-Z owned a electric company.[/h1]

-With that being said "chains is cool to copp /but whats more important is legal fees"-Jay-Z

"I don't got the bright watch, I got the right watch, I don't buy out the bar, I bought the night spot, I got the right stock, I got stockbroker's that's movin' it like white tops."

"I used to let my pants sag not givin' a #%$%, Baby boy now I'm all grown up."

"Y'all youngin's chase, I'm Patron and it's great, I like South Beach but I'm in St. Tropez."

Jay
pimp.gif

"I don't got the bright watch, I got the right watch, I don't buy out the bar, I bought the night spot, I got the right stock, I got stockbroker's that's movin' it like white tops."

"I used to let my pants sag not givin' a #%$%, Baby boy now I'm all grown up."

"Y'all youngin's chase, I'm Patron and it's great, I like South Beach but I'm in St. Tropez."

Jay
pimp.gif

Who in here was ever debating jay z money>baby money? That is dumb, I just like how birdman stunts with his money. Jay rich as hell, I'd be just like birdman with it even at 42 yrs old an look out for the fam, when is enough, enough?

Who in here was ever debating jay z money>baby money? That is dumb, I just like how birdman stunts with his money. Jay rich as hell, I'd be just like birdman with it even at 42 yrs old an look out for the fam, when is enough, enough?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Let me help you. Chains is cool to copp, but more important is lawyer fees/thats how it is now, thats how itll always be/I never change, this is always me/

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Let me help you. Chains is cool to copp, but more important is lawyer fees/thats how it is now, thats how itll always be/I never change, this is always me/

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

Lifestyle wise Baby wins.... Jay (and Bey) seem like some flithy rich bores

Plus as someone else stated, Jay hasnt even got any kids, why in the hell is he still touring and rapping about not needing to rap because he has millions, but continues to rap??..

Dont get me wrong, Jay's music is dope, but he's a bit of a contradition sometimes... I think he should just kick back live a little, start a lil family and be the behind the scenes CEO he raps about...

- Just saying

ps. I couldnt imagine the drama that would ensue if Drake left YM

Back
Top Bottom