BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Lifestyle wise Baby wins.... Jay (and Bey) seem like some flithy rich bores

Plus as someone else stated, Jay hasnt even got any kids, why in the hell is he still touring and rapping about not needing to rap because he has millions, but continues to rap??..

Dont get me wrong, Jay's music is dope, but he's a bit of a contradition sometimes... I think he should just kick back live a little, start a lil family and be the behind the scenes CEO he raps about...

- Just saying

ps. I couldnt imagine the drama that would ensue if Drake left YM

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

Plus as someone else stated, Jay hasnt even got any kids, why in the hell is he still touring and rapping about not needing to rap because he has millions, but continues to rap??..

Dont get me wrong, Jay's music is dope, but he's a bit of a contradition sometimes... I think he should just kick back live a little, start a lil family and be the behind the scenes CEO he raps about...

- Just saying

For the love of it. Jordan had already made his mark on the league being arguably the greatest to ever play the game, but he came back to play w/ the Wizards, why? For the love of the game. To some it aint about money, it's about the love of the craft. That's why the music business is screwed up now, dudes so concerned w/ sellin whatever for the money and that crap don't have longevity.  

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

- Just saying

For the love of it. Jordan had already made his mark on the league being arguably the greatest to ever play the game, but he came back to play w/ the Wizards, why? For the love of the game. To some it aint about money, it's about the love of the craft. That's why the music business is screwed up now, dudes so concerned w/ sellin whatever for the money and that crap don't have longevity.  

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

QFT

QFT

Originally Posted by dboulders

QFT

Different convo but still agree
Lil Brother could be broke forever but they will always have two classics in the I-Pod 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT

Different convo but still agree
Lil Brother could be broke forever but they will always have two classics in the I-Pod 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT

QFT

laugh.gif
Dudes get so caught up in their own opinions online its crazy. Its like everyone knows everything about EVERYTHING once they get an opinion about something.

Jay has both a Maybach and a Bugatti... So does Birdman...

Its all about how you present yourself to the media. Jay is portrayed as the business man, swag through the roof with his "cool factor", but never in the light of the "party scene".

Baby is portrayed to stunt, ball out of control, flashing his money everywhere and running and gunning like he's still in his mid 20's...

They both live two different lifestyles with different interests.

Who's to say that Jay doesn't party? Who's to say that Jay doesn't enjoy his money the same ways that Birdman does? We don't know. All I know is, the last time Jay was in the tabloids, dude was on a Yacht with the baddest chick in the game off the coast of some island I can even pronounce. So take your pick. Its all about a choice in lifestyle, just because some of you rather blow money fast on clothes and fast cars doesn't mean its wrong that other dudes might want to spend their money on Yacht's, planes, and properties.

Just because you don't think thats fun, doesn't mean someone else doesn't..

At the end of the day, its pointless to bicker back and forth about it because none of us is seeing that money. So stop defending these dudes like you're part of their camps.

laugh.gif
Dudes get so caught up in their own opinions online its crazy. Its like everyone knows everything about EVERYTHING once they get an opinion about something.

Jay has both a Maybach and a Bugatti... So does Birdman...

Its all about how you present yourself to the media. Jay is portrayed as the business man, swag through the roof with his "cool factor", but never in the light of the "party scene".

Baby is portrayed to stunt, ball out of control, flashing his money everywhere and running and gunning like he's still in his mid 20's...

They both live two different lifestyles with different interests.

Who's to say that Jay doesn't party? Who's to say that Jay doesn't enjoy his money the same ways that Birdman does? We don't know. All I know is, the last time Jay was in the tabloids, dude was on a Yacht with the baddest chick in the game off the coast of some island I can even pronounce. So take your pick. Its all about a choice in lifestyle, just because some of you rather blow money fast on clothes and fast cars doesn't mean its wrong that other dudes might want to spend their money on Yacht's, planes, and properties.

Just because you don't think thats fun, doesn't mean someone else doesn't..

At the end of the day, its pointless to bicker back and forth about it because none of us is seeing that money. So stop defending these dudes like you're part of their camps.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Jay has   a Bugatti... 
nah 

??I don't understand your quotes.. But whatev.  Here you go. 
Wednesday December 8, 2010

CBW-0001322.jpg
BEYONCE Knowles has bought her husband Jay-Z the world’s fastest road car.

The Sweet Dreams singer treated her rap star spouse to a $2.6 million Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport vehicle for his 41st birthday, which was on December 4.

The 99 Problems rapper — who already has a vast car collection, was thrilled with the surprise speedy gift, which Beyonce had to order a year in advance.

“Jay-Z has one of the most enviable collections of bling cars in the world — but even for him the Bugatti is special,

Jay has   a Bugatti... 
nah 

CBW-0001322.jpg

The Sweet Dreams singer treated her rap star spouse to a $2.6 million Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport vehicle for his 41st birthday, which was on December 4.

The 99 Problems rapper — who already has a vast car collection, was thrilled with the surprise speedy gift, which Beyonce had to order a year in advance.

“Jay-Z has one of the most enviable collections of bling cars in the world — but even for him the Bugatti is special,

yall never heard Jay-z talk before? did yall hear the Angie interview that "started " all of this? the Howard Stearn interview? dude is damn near POMPOUS with the way he carries himself and how much money he has.

yall never heard Jay-z talk before? did yall hear the Angie interview that "started " all of this? the Howard Stearn interview? dude is damn near POMPOUS with the way he carries himself and how much money he has.

Jay has   a Bugatti... 

CBW-0001322.jpg

Jay has   a Bugatti... 

CBW-0001322.jpg

Back
Top Bottom