BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

what am i supposed to be listening for bro?

i went thru and heard it and didnt really get nothing
eek.gif
eek.gif
 out of it...

not shining on you... just asking.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

basketball arena and team > just saying

hes owns like 1% of the nets though.
laugh.gif
QFT
Not to mention Baby's OIL as in GAS money > sorry #@% Nets any day...
QFFailure

to paraphrase....do you fools just skim thru it?

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

basketball arena and team > just saying

hes owns like 1% of the nets though.
laugh.gif
QFT
Not to mention Baby's OIL as in GAS money > sorry #@% Nets any day...
QFFailure

to paraphrase....do you fools just skim thru it?

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Jay wining,

The man got his girl buying him a Bugatti.

Could you imagine? 
Your boy is like "man, you gonna cop that Bugatti?" Me- "naw, Beyonce bought me one already" 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Game over!

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Jay wining,

The man got his girl buying him a Bugatti.

Could you imagine? 
Your boy is like "man, you gonna cop that Bugatti?" Me- "naw, Beyonce bought me one already" 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Game over!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Jay has   a Bugatti... 

??I don't understand your quotes.. But whatev.  Here you go. 
Wednesday December 8, 2010

BEYONCE Knowles has bought her husband Jay-Z the world’s fastest road car.

The Sweet Dreams singer treated her rap star spouse to a $2.6 million Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport vehicle for his 41st birthday, which was on December 4.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Jay has   a Bugatti... 

??I don't understand your quotes.. But whatev.  Here you go. 
Wednesday December 8, 2010

BEYONCE Knowles has bought her husband Jay-Z the world’s fastest road car.

The Sweet Dreams singer treated her rap star spouse to a $2.6 million Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport vehicle for his 41st birthday, which was on December 4.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yall _s gay arguin over two other men money
laugh.gif

This,

But Jay-Z's Money >>> Birdman's Money
You idiot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't believe yall really care this much. Yall say Jay-Z has a boring life when this dude has a yacht and yall playing COD online. Saying Baby broke but you buying the little bottle of Ciroc. Both these dudes are rich and aren't paying my tuition. Take yall !@*%# to JJB

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Yall _s gay arguin over two other men money
laugh.gif

This,

But Jay-Z's Money >>> Birdman's Money
You idiot
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can't believe yall really care this much. Yall say Jay-Z has a boring life when this dude has a yacht and yall playing COD online. Saying Baby broke but you buying the little bottle of Ciroc. Both these dudes are rich and aren't paying my tuition. Take yall !@*%# to JJB

i actually think jay-z net worth is over estimated but they both living the life though 
pimp.gif

birdman got new-er money (weezy nikki drake) so you gotta expect him to pull look at me stunts.

birdman washing money for sure
laugh.gif

i actually think jay-z net worth is over estimated but they both living the life though 
pimp.gif

birdman got new-er money (weezy nikki drake) so you gotta expect him to pull look at me stunts.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at this thread still going - lets state some facts

1) they both have more than enough money...nobody in this thread should be concerning themselves with that or comparing numbers and assets like y'all interned for their accountants or something
2) they are different people living different lifestyles...some people grow up and mature... some people don't want to
3) 1 persons idea of a good time could be having somebody follow you around taping you go on a shopping spree then going to a strip club while the other is happy doing their best to duck photogs and is on a yacht somewhere off the coast of some island with their loved ones - its all preference

30t6p3b.gif

1) they both have more than enough money...nobody in this thread should be concerning themselves with that or comparing numbers and assets like y'all interned for their accountants or something
2) they are different people living different lifestyles...some people grow up and mature... some people don't want to
3) 1 persons idea of a good time could be having somebody follow you around taping you go on a shopping spree then going to a strip club while the other is happy doing their best to duck photogs and is on a yacht somewhere off the coast of some island with their loved ones - its all preference

30t6p3b.gif

i hate when people come in with the "why yall worried" response...

like.. bro, a question was posed, so let folks chime in on it.

this is a growing epidemic. too many "i'm too cool to talk about this" responses...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

he been doing this, though...

that bentley statement ceased all credibility.

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom