BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Damn Birdman
pimp.gif
i see you baby

what a BEAUTIFUL car, wow, stunning ...

i like the way both guys do it

jay is more quiet and humble with his millions ... thats cool, we know he is out there living just as well (even better possibly, he just doesn't see the need to include us in his personal life, i respect that) just in a different way, he looks like he is always traveling and keeping what he does on the low, a very private man.

baby is out there stunting with his ... entertaining to watch, keeps people's dreams alive to actually see dudes who were out there with nothing, get all these kinds of things and enjoy them, you see it, you can do it to.

i'm really happy for both of those brothas, have to include puff in that list as well.

and as far as that line, i don't think that had anything to do with birdman at all, taken out of context. but we will never know, jay is the subliminal king.

what a BEAUTIFUL car, wow, stunning ...

i like the way both guys do it

jay is more quiet and humble with his millions ... thats cool, we know he is out there living just as well (even better possibly, he just doesn't see the need to include us in his personal life, i respect that) just in a different way, he looks like he is always traveling and keeping what he does on the low, a very private man.

baby is out there stunting with his ... entertaining to watch, keeps people's dreams alive to actually see dudes who were out there with nothing, get all these kinds of things and enjoy them, you see it, you can do it to.

i'm really happy for both of those brothas, have to include puff in that list as well.

and as far as that line, i don't think that had anything to do with birdman at all, taken out of context. but we will never know, jay is the subliminal king.

Back
Top Bottom