BIRDMAN throws a jab at JAY-Z & buys a $1 million Landaulet Maybach with his super bowl Winnings

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

basketball arena and team > just saying

hes owns like 1% of the nets though.
laugh.gif
QFT
Not to mention Baby's OIL as in GAS money > sorry #@% Nets any day...
What?

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

to paraphrase....do you fools just skim thru it?

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

Originally Posted by FedExciter

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

“As for what Bronald is doing in the oil and natural-gas business, the Williams brothers declined through their publicist, Kia Selby, to comment. Selby said she was unable to provide information about the oil company. Bronald doesn’t have a listed telephone number. Numbers for residences in New Orleans and Florida that are linked to Bronald in state records don’t take incoming calls,

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by G14

how do you get on Forbes & them top earning stuff

you have the bank snitch on you?

your manager & rep calls them up for more marketing?

like im sure there is some under world family's worth billions,trillions who aint trying to get them names on it
(not talking drug dealers)
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've read something similar, you only report to Forbes if you want to.. Which I'm sure is true because Forbes magazine isn't the IRS.. Though I believe Jay > Birdman in terms of monetary wealth, Birdman has to have some type of large money to spend the way he does... At the end of the day, who cares, dude spends his money in a
pimp.gif
fashion and Jay doesn't seem to get crazy which is
pimp.gif
as well (more of my personality).[/color]
Do your research.
ROTHSCHILD FAMILY. 

Originally Posted by G14

like im sure there is some under world family's worth billions,trillions who aint trying to get them names on it
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've read something similar, you only report to Forbes if you want to.. Which I'm sure is true because Forbes magazine isn't the IRS.. Though I believe Jay > Birdman in terms of monetary wealth, Birdman has to have some type of large money to spend the way he does... At the end of the day, who cares, dude spends his money in a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do your research.
ROTHSCHILD FAMILY. 

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

laugh.gif
QFT
QFFailure

QFT

I'm a huge Jay fan but I would much rather live my life like Babys...  This is one of those arguments I have with dudes who have 200-300 DS kicks... Like yea we know u got it but u wont rock it for what? dudes gonna die with 200 DS kicks "just because"... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

he's funding water for africa....and routinely gives away album proceeds...

meanwhile, baby is begging people to believe he's wealthy....

grin.gif

QFT

I'm a huge Jay fan but I would much rather live my life like Babys...  This is one of those arguments I have with dudes who have 200-300 DS kicks... Like yea we know u got it but u wont rock it for what? dudes gonna die with 200 DS kicks "just because"... 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

he's funding water for africa....and routinely gives away album proceeds...

meanwhile, baby is begging people to believe he's wealthy....

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do your research.
ROTHSCHILD FAMILY. 
Dame actually strengthens my point.  The Rothschilds are not on youtube e'ry damn day trying to get attention. You can't have it both ways -  if you really "stunting" (legally), you would want Forbes to be all up in your *^#&! And before someone says "Well all his wealth ain't legit, so he can't let the feds know his real money". Bull ----.  If you ain't legit, ball on the low.  Word to Frank Lucas.  

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Originally Posted by G14

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do your research.
ROTHSCHILD FAMILY. 
Dame actually strengthens my point.  The Rothschilds are not on youtube e'ry damn day trying to get attention. You can't have it both ways -  if you really "stunting" (legally), you would want Forbes to be all up in your *^#&! And before someone says "Well all his wealth ain't legit, so he can't let the feds know his real money". Bull ----.  If you ain't legit, ball on the low.  Word to Frank Lucas.  

Someone wrote in this thread Birdman buys a 100 cars every six months and lost 50 houses in hurricane Katrina......
If true thats hella crazy. Who needs 50
eek.gif
houses in one city? Who needs 100 new cars every six months?
SOmeone confirm or deny this

Someone wrote in this thread Birdman buys a 100 cars every six months and lost 50 houses in hurricane Katrina......
If true thats hella crazy. Who needs 50
eek.gif
houses in one city? Who needs 100 new cars every six months?
SOmeone confirm or deny this

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Jay-Z net worth: 450 million 785 million as of Janaury 2010
Records: Every single album he’s ever released (over 15) have gone platinum.

Endorsements: Chevy, Budweiser, Armadale Vodka, Hewlett Packard

Concerts: His recent deal with Live Nation is reportedly worth $150 million

Miscellaneous: Jay’s ownership stake in the New Jersey Nets, Arsenal Football Club, 40/40 nighclubs, Def Jam Records Roc Nation

Birdman net worth: 400 million 438 million as of 2010 

Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Jay-Z net worth: 450 million 785 million as of Janaury 2010
Records: Every single album he’s ever released (over 15) have gone platinum.

Endorsements: Chevy, Budweiser, Armadale Vodka, Hewlett Packard

Concerts: His recent deal with Live Nation is reportedly worth $150 million

Miscellaneous: Jay’s ownership stake in the New Jersey Nets, Arsenal Football Club, 40/40 nighclubs, Def Jam Records Roc Nation

Birdman net worth: 400 million 438 million as of 2010 

Birdman owns a $30 million condo in Miami. He claims that every 6 months he buys 100 new cars and gives away all the “old

Back
Top Bottom