Birds of a Feather enter the Injury Tent Together and Sail'n with Vikings finna be a Brees | NFL WILDCARD SUNDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elpablo21

Supporter
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last game looked like ****, should we expect anything less this time around?

SinfulShabbyHoiho-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Do we even have Saints Fans on here? EDIT: my bad King J.

Ah well. Let the f'ery begin
v81qjc.png

100027 100027
BuddyHield BuddyHield
DB Cooper DB Cooper
DsLee DsLee
jayt1202 jayt1202
JCMojica24 JCMojica24
illphillip illphillip
dmbrhs dmbrhs
Sinner Sinner
l knicks fresh knick l l knicks fresh knick l
tee eye ehm tee eye ehm
dontbelikethat dontbelikethat
saksolaita saksolaita
beacon ave south beacon ave south
Peep Game Peep Game
651akathepaul 651akathepaul
jpzx jpzx
carver carver
TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga
IATT IATT
k3stacks k3stacks
Nike Jordan Nike Jordan
extraordinary swag extraordinary swag
extraordinary swag extraordinary swag
king j king j

Last edited:
I SO want the Saints/Vikings game to end on some pass interference controversy :lol:

you mean like the saints losing homefield last night because they didn’t even elect to review that Pi in the endzone and now they gotta play this weekend and on the road in round 2?

Saw some Eagle fans state "Yes, we get the Seahawks" and I know a lot of us are like "..at least we play the Eagles next," so somethings gotta give. Fellas, good news is there's football for us this weekend. Bad news, however, is also that our teams have to play this weekend.

Saints gonna get revenge on Minny after the Diggs shenanigans.

Hawks should take care of business but this team likes to make the fans panic so I expect a close one as usual.

2 more injuries coming out of last nights game. Hope we get Diggs and Brown back for this weekend.

And I was told this past Friday that I will have to work this weekend. Man I was heated. Not going to get to watch any games.

Mad hungover from last night. That final drive still buggin the hell outta me but no use crying over it now.

Gotta take care of business come sunday and hopefully we get our revenge game at levis.

you mean like the saints losing homefield last night because they didn’t even elect to review that Pi in the endzone and now they gotta play this weekend and on the road in round 2?

they said today they reviewed it and it was the correct call since the offensive player initiated contact.

That being said, need the eagles to win this weekend so we don’t have to face the Seahawks again

they said today they reviewed it and it was the correct call since the offensive player initiated contact.

I know you know I don’t really care.. I just enjoy saints fans getting worked up

but they saying Seahawks might get dudes back

it ain’t many Saints fans on here(if any besides myself)Where do yo cats hear/see this whining besides twitter?

it ain’t many Saints fans on here(if any besides myself)Where do yo cats hear/see this whining besides twitter?

I mean there was an entire rule change because y’all cried about it and some governor who tried to get some law passed regarding it, but the saints fans on here are pretty chill except freddy fig freddy fig s liver

Back
Top Bottom