Birth of a Nation sounds INSANE. vol. Nat Turner Slave Rebellion Movie (Teaser Trailer - p. 5)

"Can you tell how many people I had sex with that night Nate so I can at least know who's baby it is"

"Ummm well besides me it was only the other guy you met earlier, my roommate"

"So how do you know it's not yours"

"I wore protection"

Movie looks bitter sweet... I'm just over all slavery remakes. Nothing but a bunch of folklore.

How many ****** we gotta see getting hung from a tree, raped and beaten? We get it already.

Now I'd love to see alot of y'all ancestors get their balls handed to them by my people, but I'll pass.lol

No offense.

Last edited:
after reading the transcript the whole thing strikes me as a train gone wrong honestly

you cant claim to be passed out drunk and actively sucking **** and let homie smash again in the morning

Movie looks bitter sweet... I'm just over all slavery remakes. Nothing but a bunch of folklore.

How many ****** we gotta see getting hung from a tree, raped and beaten? We get it already.

Now I'd love to see alot of y'all ancestors get there balls handed to them by my people, but I'll pass.lol

No offense.

sooooo you have no idea who Nat Turner is i take it.

after reading the transcript the whole thing strikes me as a train gone wrong honestly

you cant claim to be passed out drunk and actively sucking **** and let homie smash again in the morning
sooooo you have no idea who Nat Turner is i take it.

I know of him, don't really care much but I know enough about the rebellion.

Who's passed out suckn D and letting the homies smash? Sounds like party girl to me.

Where did you read that he admitted she was unconscious in the transcript that was posted? Or is there another one?

He still ain't answer this :lol:.

-Dude has called him guilty
-Said he admitted to smashing the girl unconscious
-Said the co-def was convicted, even though it ended up OVERTURNED

And just running with it :smh:

Last edited:
Where did you read that he admitted she was unconscious in the transcript that was posted? Or is there another one?

He still ain't answer this :lol:.

-Dude has called him guilty
-Said he admitted to smashing the girl unconscious
-Said the co-def was convicted, even though it ended up OVERTURNED

And just running with it :smh:

Haven't called him guilty once quote me beloved. I said sleeping with passed out girls and bullying/harassing someone who accused you of a crime is disgusting

Co defendant was found guilty

And no he didn't say the words "I admit you were unconscious" damn you really got me there [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Truth be damned, my man dedicated to the schtick. I feel like it amuses you in a way.
How entertaining would this forum be if we all shared the same views? People should be able to a decent conversation about anything whether they agree or not. I don't see the problem at all.

Meh, I think you're trolling a bit and have a smirk watching dudes react.

That's clear at this point, his argument was flawed from the jump now he backtracking left and right....Glad we could make your day a lil more exciting cornball
You think all those things but continue to respond que linda

Nothing flawed about saying "he was acquitted end of thread" is dumb

Last edited:
I think it's more offensive that dudes don't know who Loaded Lux is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom