BK's "Have it your way" motto....

is complete BS.
I ordered a whopper with no pickles, get home, and it has pickles in it.
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif

Discuss...

You're expecting too much of them
smh.gif
smh at you for thinking you can orderfood how you want it.

this drive thru at my local wendy's is the worst. everytime they'd ask me what kind of sauce i want on my nuggets, and everytime i'd tell themranch only to get home and find bbq sauce in there. why bother asking if you just gonna give me bbq anyways? ain't like its hard to read the receipt andreach for the color coded sauce packet
mad.gif

thats not as bad as mcdonalds. couple days ago i go there to order some breakfast (mcgriddles FTW). I get home and the mcgriddles dont even have any sausage onem, just straight mini pancakes.
indifferent.gif

Wataburger>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They always get my order right

triple meat, triple cheese, no lettuce, no tomato, no pickles mayonnaise, extra bacon, extra onions, extra heart attack
smh.gif

pimp.gif

Do you really expect premium service from people gettin paid $3.21 an hour? Look how much you paid for your meal. SMH. People.

Better than my friend's experience at McDonald's:

This was back before they were open really late. We went about 10 minutes before closing time. He's a big dude, NH, so he ordered a TON of stuff. We drivea block or two down the street, he looks in the bag and 1/3 of the stuff isn't in there, and the stuff that is in there is cold. So we go back only (keepin mind, this is only a few minutes later) and they had already shut the entire place down and nobody was there.

L

Originally Posted by nick0lis

thats not as bad as mcdonalds. couple days ago i go there to order some breakfast (mcgriddles FTW). I get home and the mcgriddles dont even have any sausage on em, just straight mini pancakes.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yooo worst experience.
gr. 9 high school, mom was off so she dropped off some McD's.
I was so excited, unwrapped the burger to find NO PATTY.
Like.. WHO DOES THAT?!
Friends are laughin' at me... so I had to put my fries in the burger to make up for it...
worst lunch ever.

my friends and i ordered delivery from pita pit one time and got like 5 different pitas but when we got them, they were all the same with wheat bread, burnedchicken, hella jalapenos and green peppers and like a pinch of cheese in each one
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom