Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

Damn that was just cold blooded, did was saying you got me sounding like he didnt want no more but dude kept on going hard on him especially when he hit thatground that was just eff'd up

Blackbelt started it in the beginning by kicking him (for no apparent reason) when dude was tryna demonstrate. SMFH at ppl that have a bad temper problem. Ithink ppl who get mad easily should be required to go to a mental hospital rather than kind mentally ill ppl. The mentally ill dude should have been watched atall times in the first place too. One again SMFH.

I really regret watching that video, those images are going to haunt me for a little while now. R.I.P to the defenseless man.. I hope this never happens againon the face of this earth.. no one deserves that, no matter how cruel or bad they are.

dude caught another case

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/...cs$btnSummary=View Selected Ca se&&user_type=

Case Summary
Broward County Case Number: 07001189CF10A State Reporting Number: 062007CF001189A88810
Court Type: FELONY Case Type: FELONY
Incident Date: 01/19/2007 Filing Date: 03/05/2007
Court Location: BROWARD COUNTY CENTRAL COURTHOUSE Case Status: DISPOSITION ENTERED*
*Click Here for clarification of the case status.
HELP

Case Parties
Relationship Last Name First Name Middle Name Party Type Sex Race D.O.B. D.O.D. ID Type ID Number
001 DENNIS WILLIE JUNIOR DEF M B 03/18/1959 BCCN 0706822
001 LEMASTER ANNE PD BARID 000000010542
002 MCCRAY JOHNNY L JR PA BARID 000000342319
COHEN GEOFFREY D JUDGE JUDGE FV

Key Dates - Future Scheduled Events
Event Date Event Description Room Time Presider Division Count
09/08/2009 HEARING / DEFENSE MOTION TO TE 5870 0930 GEOFFREY D COHEN FV 002

Counts
Select Count Count Status Statute Statute Description Filed On Filed By
001 CLOS FXXD7840451A2 AGGRAV BATTERY W/DEADLY WEAPON 03/05/2007 BROWARD SHERIFF OFFICE/DEERFLD BCH
002 CLOS FXXM784021 AGGRAVATED ASSAULT W/FIREARM 03/05/2007 BROWARD SHERIFF OFFICE/DEERFLD BCH

Where are our soldiers at? We all know damn well this Bobby Blythe character isn't getting brought up on this. He
looks like he's doing pretty well holding that baby.
mad.gif

It's funny that some of us go after those that rob people of shoes, I wonder if we might rise up in this instance. If you
haven't seen Bullet with 2Pac and Mickey Rourke, check it out.

These dudes can't fight

Originally Posted by freddymartinez

it shows how humans can be so cold r.i.p.

"There are three stages of human development. The first stage is called the animalistic stage of development. But when we submitto animal passions, then we can do evil things to one another in that animalistic stage of development. But when moral consciousness comes and we have aself-accusing spirit, it is then that we become human beings. Right now, we have the potential for humanity, but we have not reached that potential, because weare functioning on the animalistic plane of existence."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That whole situation in that video is just one example of how out of control and animalistic people in this world really are.

I mean they urged a mentally ill man to fight..and when he puts up a good one and decided to back out
the man proceeds to stomp his brains in, then drag and throw him in the dumpster like a piece of trash.
If you go through the whole thread on Bushido there is high suspicion that the vid were seeing is a edited version *hint the cutoff and the blood
on the door* meaning they could have possibly done more to this poor man outside.

If that aint a pack of wolves.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

^ I dont believe everything I see on the internet but, he bled A LOT, instantly and it didnt look like they rushed him to the hospital...

It is possible, but highly unlikely. My guess is as good as yours but I believe that he suffered a major concussion and hemorrhaging.

People get away with murder all the time.
Go to your city's homicide division and ask them how many cold cases they have.

I'm just trying to think about it logically.

If I was a crooked cop, I wouldn't take that kind of a risk when there is video evidence of the alleged murder itself. Why risk it?

I don't think the guy died either but there are seriously demented people out there.
Look up "snuff film". People get off on this type of @*%!.
The fact that he saved it for 20+ years and decided to post it to you tube as some validation is indicative of an extremely mentally $#%@*$ up person.
you can't expect insane people to act rationally.

I agree that it is plausible this dude is ruthless, and shows tendencies of a sociopath.

According to bullshido, the blackbelt already has a criminal record for aggravated assault. What I don't know if it was before or after this incident. If it was after, then I guess you could argue a first strike, second strike sort of thing. But if it was before this incident, then police letting him go after he already has a record does not make much sense.

EDIT:
http://www.bullshido.net/....php?t=88535&page=46
Supposedly, Willie J Dennis' (Blackbelt guy) relative is on this thread with the username "Coldfire$"

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
damn that site has another vid on it if you scroll down just as brutal. guy does the death rattle and everything

Yo, what another vid? I can't find it.... However, I'm speechless................................................
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

can i get the youtube link to this...from that screenshot

Dude deleted his entire account.

someone made one post on bullshido with the name BJB saying it wouldn't go anywhere and people had too much time on their hands. Apparently VA doesn'thave a statute of limitations on any crime so this could go somewhere.

Heres another forum with some good info on it: http://www.mixedmartialar...hread=1508547&page=1

bismanfightclub -
bulletmagnet -
bismanfightclub -
marinematt24 -
biggator -
marinematt24 - If this happened in DC then the incident was after 91 because thats when he said in his own bio that he went to DC. So i'm not sure why everyone keeps saying the mid 80's.

in the full vid the one where he follows the "blood trail of the kung fu master" he says the date and it was '84

I never got to see the full vid. It's wierd though in his official bio he says he moved to DC in 91. Then on myspace he said this happened in DC. Thats why I thought it had to happen around that time frame.

He is clearly lying in the video about the Date AND time. He says this is in Washington D.C. on December 13th at 7pm. Dec. 13th is one of the shorter days of the year (just a week away from winter solstice) You can see on the floor of the Dojo the sunlight coming in from a square window, not the flourescent lights making it. Also as he is video taping outside, it is daylight out, so he is clearly lying about that. If he got sationed there in 91 a date after that time would make more sense especially with his email comment. He probably came up with a date that would make it appear this happened long before it did so he could show the video and even if someone reported seeing the video not in his circle of friend his lawyer could argue it is past the statute of limitations. The 2 or 3 other people from his Dojo you see on the camera I am sure would back up his story.

Pertaining the the sunlight.

It appears to be two different videos. First part of the video could have very well been taken on dec 13th 7pm. If you watch the video over the back door has no visible sunlight coming underneath the door. This is during the introduction and fight. (can present screen shots to demonstrate my point).

In the mirror during the fight and also during introduction there is no visible sunlight in the front windows.

His little summary appears to be the following day with sunlight coming in through the bottom and also outside with obvious sunlight showing.

Doesn't have to be from the front of the room, in fact I would wager from the size of the place that is a type of shop/storage facility and they often have those opaque panels at the top for sunlight to come in. You are going to tell me he left that blood on the floor for days, weeks, or however long and then shot more video just to film the drag marks and blood in the alley?

"Look at the back door during the video. That same door has no sunlight coming through but in the second video you can clearly see the sunlight comingthrough."

"Im hypothesizing that they beat him up at night, put him in the dumpster, closed shop then filmed it in the morning. obviously they didn't film itright after he got beaten because he would have still been outside in the dumpster and there wouldn't have been blood on the door."

http://www.mixedmartialar...
eek.gif

im reading that the dude survived on the other forum and he was pulled out of the dumpster the next day by cops and charged for other crimes smh

eek.gif
smh.gif
wow. That was bad, real bad. I hope everyone in the video (besides the guy getting beat up) dies a slow and terrible death on some Saw type of @%%+.Watching that video made me mad
mad.gif

smh.gif

I can't believe I just witnessed that. The ##*$ was over. They got each other a few times and the guy that didn't want to fight to begin with wastrying to let it ride on NUMEROUS occasions.

His skull had to crack wide open. You don't leak like that without severe damage. Wow. Karma, God, Higher Power...all of the above...don't allow themto get away with this

why do i think i could beat that black belt horribley

2-10 judo,kung-fu (shaolin and wu-dang)
11-19 jeet kun do and japanese jujitsu
20-present muy thia and gracie jijitsu

... i also learned alot of random things here and their from friends and fam , books,internet and movies help a lot to.. if you know what your doing ofcourse.

EDIT: he sickens me as a fellow Martial artist, and it even sickens me more that he is a black belt... and to call that place a dojo.. smh

Edit 2: it really does
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif

edit 3: why did they letem go on, plus the blackbelt was losing at one point..it really is a shame
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom