Black Cement 3 Legit Check

They are fake tongue is choppy, and e print is too tall, also anytime a seller says they aren't too sure of authenticity, that is a sign to stay away, otherwise why would they be selling them in the first place?

They are fake tongue is choppy, and e print is too tall, also anytime a seller says they aren't too sure of authenticity, that is a sign to stay away, otherwise why would they be selling them in the first place?
TOTALLY agree.

youre right, thanks for the heads up! just been hard to find a real pair in good condition at a decent price thought this was finally my chance lol.

For a DS pair of black cements, they run for about 400-500 , but make sure they are legit though, I bought a fake pair of black cement 3s like 2 years ago, I didn't know they were fake until I asked NT for a legit check, the truth hurts, but I got a legit pair now. Don't be afraid to ask for LC, that's why most of us are here for to help, I may not be the best, but I learn .

Back
Top Bottom