black cement 3s vnds trade for space jam 11s

Whats up NT just wanted to know if i trade my black cement 3s, og all just minor cracks and alil dirty inside, plus $70 for a pair of space jams NDS, og all just minor yellowing, would that be a good trade

Your OG 3's must be pretty crappy for you to add on $70. Otherwise I would think just a straight up trade. I just got a pair of VNDS og Jams with box and card for $270. So take that for what it's worth to you.

No sorry i didnt mean og bc3s i meant everything included meaning box and all are original. I meant the 2011 release with alil cracking on the white in the back and some on the side also alil yellowing in the front side.

No sorry i didnt mean og bc3s i meant everything included meaning box and all are original. I meant the 2011 release with alil cracking on the white in the back and some on the side also alil yellowing in the front side.

If that's the case then yeah you would be adding money. At that point it's just whatever you feel comfortable with adding. $70 doesn't seem like much to me, but if that's all he's asking for you may be able to talk him down to $50.

I'd do it personally. I really like the space jams and $70 on top is not a big blow either. At the end it's your call though but yeah, I'd go for it.

Back
Top Bottom