Black Culture Discussion Thread

Godfrey talking some real ****

Vlad aint **** for this one.

Video is 12:55 and Godfrey had no words for damn near the first 8 minutes.

Once Godfrey drops the facts, Vlad calls Godfrey the "tangent master".

The fact is that, in America, the average white high school dropout earns more than the average black college graduate.

Vlad wants us to thankfully put our reparations into the same system that oppresses us and fools keep hollering about HBCU's and education like its new.

If HBCU's were the solution we wouldn't still be here.

The oldest HBCU was founded in 1837. Its 2019.

Miss me with anything besides paying us our due.

Like Rev. Dr. MLK Jr. said...we coming for our check.

Just pay us our due and **** the way.

"Tangent Master" indeed.

“Higher education is associated with greater wealth within race groups, but more education will not solve the problem of racial wealth disparity. The financial positions of similarly credentialed black and white families are markedly different. For families with household heads that have a college degree, the typical white household has $180,500 in wealth while the typical Black household has $23,400, a setback of nearly $160,000. Indeed, black families whose head earned a college degree have only 2/3 of the wealth of white families headed by a high school earned dropout. Moreover, white families whose head completed some college, but did not earn a four-year degree, have slightly more wealth than black families with a head that earned a graduate or professional degree.”

Last edited:
Godfrey talking some real ****

The fact is that, in America, the average white high school dropout earns more than the average black college graduate.

Vlad wants us to thankfully put our reparations into the same system that oppresses us and fools keep hollering about HBCU's and education like its new.

"Tangent Master" indeed.

“Higher education is associated with greater wealth within race groups, but more education will not solve the problem of racial wealth disparity. The financial positions of similarly credentialed black and white families are markedly different. For families with household heads that have a college degree, the typical white household has $180,500 in wealth while the typical Black household has $23,400, a setback of nearly $160,000. Indeed, black families whose head earned a college degree have only 2/3 of the wealth of white families headed by a high school earned dropout. Moreover, white families whose head completed some college, but did not earn a four-year degree, have slightly more wealth than black families with a head that earned a graduate or professional degree.”

i was with Godfrey until this next video

i left this comment in the page:
This is wrong and Vlad just needed someone to validate his “reparations should be given in a form of free education” talk. Also, Godfrey is not a ADOS his family came from Nigeria, so he would not qualify for reparations anyway. So tbh he really need to not speak on this topic. Black ADOS should get a check in the amount of the difference between the wealth gap between the average white American and the average black American descendant of slaves AND free college education AND with tax benefits AND other grant programs for business development.

"Tangent Master" indeed.

It's a lot of people on that "well let's just give them this". Whether it's free college or some kind of change in the prison system. Those things do not pay black americans what we are owed. All black people ain't in college or prison.

American slavery built this entire economic system. And so what if it bankrupts america. We've had to "pull ourselves up by the bootstraps" plenty of times for decades. America we be aight.

It's a lot of people on that "well let's just give them this". Whether it's free college or some kind of change in the prison system. Those things do not pay black americans what we are owed. All black people ain't in college or prison.

American slavery built this entire economic system. And so what if it bankrupts america. We've had to "pull ourselves up by the bootstraps" plenty of times for decades. America we be aight.

We are the most resilient survivors on earth..people still haven't figured that out yet?
:lol:

Bootstrap theory doesn't apply to blacks if black folks where the boots and the whites wore a hole in those boots and discarded them to the side.

Last edited:
We in a BLACK Discussion Thread right?

Why should we care for Daryl Morey like Lebron James?

The discussion of LeBron statement stems from Daryl Morey action/words, it's definitely open for discussion.

And you/we should examine Daryl Morey. How can he talk about injustices in country that he's not from but not have the same energy about the injustices in his own country that happen to black people? Did read about Daryl Morey saying "black lives matter, stand with black people"?

The discussion of LeBron statement stems from Daryl Morey action/words, it's definitely open for discussion.

And you/we should examine Daryl Morey. How can he talk about injustices in country that he's not from but not have the same energy about the injustices in his own country that happen to black people? Did read about Daryl Morey saying "black lives matter, stand with black people"?

I dont know anything about Daryl Morey. Who the hell is he?

I care about Lebron James the BROTHER, not some NBA executive talking about China/Hong Kong. This is the wrong thread for that bro

DC49BB34-F75E-4879-B75E-347D35E7A263.jpeg

When will black people learn to get outta people business?

I haven't really been keeping up with this China/NBA stuff, I've just heard them speak on it on Undisputed. I get why LeBron kinda against what Daryl Morey said because China is a huge NBA market and they've been doing great business since Yao but don't go extra with it. Let them hold they own nuts.

Gina Rodriguez done did it again
Idk if she just tone def
Or doesn’t care
She said the n word on ig
While singing a song

Well dayum!

“Racial inequality is not just a matter of belonging to this broad, homogenous category of black,” he further told Quartz. “But there’s subtle gradations in skin tone, ranging from very fair skin to very dark skin.”

Gina Rodriguez done did it again
Idk if she just tone def
Or doesn’t care
She said the n word on ig
While singing a song
This chick done voilated so many times. She just don't care. Look at how the white people or person was laughing right after she said N.

And I don't doubt that she probably grew up around black people and around hip hop but she's one of those Latinos that wanna play both sides. Leach off of black culture then say lil slick stuff. Like when that black actress was saying she's proud to represent black women then Gina tried to cut her off like "all women". She tried to **** black panther. Then she lied and said black actresses are paid more than Latino actresses.

She obviously got some lil jealousy when she sees black people in Hollywood making moves.

This is the second part to that doc I posted the other week, looks like the creator reposted it, not sure if she tweaked it at all, but all the parts seem to be there

Stark contrast from videos like this where people aren't talked to(Or even attempted to be), but observed like lab rats

This journalist from the Miami Herald has done as well as anyone covering this too

From the press conferences to the murder of known Haitian journalists(Maybe I should say journalist, as the others beside Nehemie Joseph aren't solid)

Protest videos from the past week

Reactions: wr
BEEN saying this!!!

Same is true today.

Cant for the life of me understand why some folks view Black people as being all the same.

Its sad.

Defining ourselves that way is only furthering a false narrative.

We are as diverse as any other group of human beings.

Always have been and always will be.

All that "Black is Black" stuff sounds a lot like devil talk :evil:

Better / worse? No. Different? Yes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom