Black Culture Discussion Thread

Yes, you did edit it. Your first comment was the one I quoted. Your inability to tell the truth puts you in line with Trump.

Have a nice day.
Jennifer Lawrence Yeah Okay gif.gif

On the flip side, there are people who do not identify as being white. I have no beef with them. There are cultures that did not take part in colonization. They are innocent. Those that are guilty, have already begun to eliminate themselves. My money is on them doing so all the way.
After they have eliminated themselves, then what?

After they have eliminated themselves, then what?
White supremacy goes away. That is what the current administration is fighting against. This is why Trump wants more Europeans to come to the US, and not Brown and Black people.

White supremacy goes away. That is what the current administration is fighting against. This is why Trump wants more Europeans to come to the US, and not Brown and Black people.
Expound in this please. Like is the system of this society going to go away as well? Or is it going to change?

Expound in this please. Like is the system of this society going to go away as well? Or is it going to change?
Black and Brown people no longer being the minority in a country that elects its officials, those who create laws, disarms white privilege, white supremacy. Racism can only exist through a system that supports such. Their ranks will shrink, intellectual poverty will set in, then stupidity will take over. See the civil war and the mistakes made there by the confederacy. This is also the reason for the current redistricting, then making voting hard for people of color. So with this sort of thing happening BELOW, a Black president, Obama, showing the whole world that Black people are perfectly capable of running this government more effectively than someone who is white, it proves that all white supremacy does? Is to celebrate white mediocrity

Last edited:
Black and Brown people no longer being the minority in a country that elects its officials, those who create laws, disarms white privilege, white supremacy. Racism can only exist through a system that supports such. Their ranks will shrink, intellectual poverty will set in, then stupidity will take over. See the civil war and the mistakes made there by the confederacy. This is also the reason for the current redistricting, then making voting hard for people of color. So with this sort of thing happening BELOW, a Black president, Obama, showing the whole world that Black people are perfectly capable of running this government more effectively than someone who is white, it proves that all white supremacy does? Is to celebrate white mediocrity

So in essence we would run this society?

What would that look like?

Does the current debt based credit system change? (The Federal Reserve and Fiat money)

The "education system"?

Do we make things "equal" for everyone here or do we favor our own?

How would the military change?

Do the liberal ideologies change? Like LGBT/feminism/etc., would all of those things still be pushed?

The "election" system?

I think that once White male supremacy is dismantled, and true equality is enforced all of the systems already in place should work to perfection. At this point the only obstacle to this system working, are white males who are in power. The fight after would be against sexism.

I like BLACK. That is because it identifies with the look, while also pointing out the oppressor. Once you identify with BLACK, you identify with the political game that is pressed against Africans, which then can become tribal and potentially corrupt. Black allows you to identify with the whole diaspora. The aborigines, the people of the African continent, people of the Caribbean, Black people in America, even those born in Asia AND those still in Europe.

As long as the white oppressor is alive, Black people are at risk. It does not matter what part of the world you are in. If you are Black, white supremacy sees you as an obstacle that disproves their theory.
How I feel.

It is always funny to hear white coworkers use AA because they think Black is offensive. I never use AA. Black is all encompassing

So in essence we would run this society?

What would that look like?

Does the current debt based credit system change? (The Federal Reserve and Fiat money)

The "education system"?

How would the military change?

Do the liberal ideologies change? Like LGBT/feminism/etc., would all of those things still be pushed?

The "election" system?
I sense hatred and authoritarianism in this post.

So, you don't see a problem with asking the first question? Are you getting at some sort of black supremacist thing, where in the future that Khufu describes, favoritism rules over fairness? The second question sounds like you wouldn't have an issue with going back to the woman=kitchen+babies+shut up mentalities of the early 20th century.
Sounds like you want a future in which other people shouldn't speak up for themselves as long as you get to rule.

So, you don't see a problem with asking the first question? Are you getting at some sort of black supremacist thing, where in the future that Khufu describes, favoritism rules over fairness? The second question sounds like you wouldn't have an issue with going back to the woman=kitchen+babies+shut up mentalities of the early 20th century.
Sounds like you want a future in which other people shouldn't speak up for themselves as long as you get to rule.
Brother what? :lol:

I was just looking for how the “system” would be different from how it is now. There was no intention to suggest things should be one way or the other.

I'll simply take the L on this one, not that it matters.

Hey brotha take care man!
I hope to catch you in another thread.
I'm gonna leave this thread alone because I forgot where we were for a second.
Bless up!

So chick fil a has shown a commercial with a black with what looks like multiple kids by multiple men thanking them for keeping their doors open later for "family day" and I just saw a commercial where an overweight black grandmother and her grandson shot a commercial thanking a white man for showing him how to tie a tie.

Black people we gotta stop doing this. I'm not gonna get on the young brother because he too young to know better but shame on his grandmother. The young brothers dad was deployed so he couldn't help him with the tiebut you mean to tell me that there wasn't another black man that could have shown him.

I never rocked with chick fil a like that to begin with but I'm really good on them right now.

So chick fil a has shown a commercial with a black with what looks like multiple kids by multiple men thanking them for keeping their doors open later for "family day" and I just saw a commercial where an overweight black grandmother and her grandson shot a commercial thanking a white man for showing him how to tie a tie.

Black people we gotta stop doing this. I'm not gonna get on the young brother because he too young to know better but shame on his grandmother. The young brothers dad was deployed so he couldn't help him with the tiebut you mean to tell me that there wasn't another black man that could have shown him.

I never rocked with chick fil a like that to begin with but I'm really good on them right now.

This might help you Bro...we in America.

Bro, THANK YOU.

Tariq had previously blocked me on his ig page because he called me a "moist Jamaican clown" and I shouldnt have any business with ADOS stuff lol. However, he be in Jamaica all the time giving props to the rastas and be down.

I love Tariq but sometimes he can be a bit silly and petty. Umar isnt on that ADOS only wave like Tariq.

Don't know about y'all but when white people try to "talk black" when they first meet you, I shut that down real quick. Straight up just tell them that's not how they talk on the regular so knock it off

bro, I dont mess with those type of white folks, the ones who be like "yo yo yo, Im down". Nope. Same goes for any race.

Im cool and cordial with anyone who is being themselves.

He called you a "moist Jamaican clown"?
Bet he wouldn't have said that to someone in person cause, blocking a person on ig is much easier than blocking a punch in the face.

Back
Top Bottom