Black Flip III

eek.gif

Originally Posted by sneakertinker

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

^^^I agree, the samples with the red accents were a much better shoe. I might have actually bought em.
100% agree. The samples were much better with the red accents...If they dropped looking like that I would have picked up doubles...

which samples are u talking about? the white ones? or maybe the black??? anyone have pix of the samples with the red?

these are the samples flips they SHOULD have came out with.
01435381ead4658f3daef505701f2f251635b45.pjpg

to the person who did'nt let these bad boys come out i wish this on you!!
ce935256e42164c93994fc5d7648abef5bda784.gif

damn the negative flips look hot!!
any word about flipped flips or black cement IIIs anyway?

Wouldn't the black flips have the same colored elephant print, but black where there is white because the flips were just white/cement 3 flipped sowouldn't the black flips be black cement 3 flipped?

I wish they would just move on without killing the 3's. after the dtrt, the 3's just seemed "whored" out

ok, let me break this down for y'all. everyone on here can say these needed to come out or why didn't they do this or that with them, but the truthis, as we can tell by how j's sell, no matter what gets released, they will get bought. people nowadays don't care what a shoe looks like. purple ona shoe? come on now. but hypebeasts these days will buy them just because it has a jumpman. back in the day, aqua's stayed on the shelves for months. ipicked up a pair for $29.99 back when i was in high school. back then, only the hot colors and designs sold fast.
you know what, i'm gonna leave it at that because i could go on and on.
with that said, pics on here of the plips.
wink.gif

Those samples are vicious....if the did blk flips i would want it to be leather like the blk cements 3's not nubuck

Originally Posted by hondapower06

ok, let me break this down for y'all. everyone on here can say these needed to come out or why didn't they do this or that with them, but the truth is, as we can tell by how j's sell, no matter what gets released, they will get bought. people nowadays don't care what a shoe looks like. purple on a shoe? come on now. but hypebeasts these days will buy them just because it has a jumpman. back in the day, aqua's stayed on the shelves for months. i picked up a pair for $29.99 back when i was in high school. back then, only the hot colors and designs sold fast.
you know what, i'm gonna leave it at that because i could go on and on.
with that said, pics on here of the plips.
wink.gif

times change man, yea i know some hate it but it is what it is. At least i didnt ask for information oni anything like Flip Spizikes
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom