Black Flip III

WHATS WRONG WOTH YOU PEOPLE??!! THE MORE TALK THERE IS OF THIS, THE LESS CHANCE WE'LL GET OF HAVING THE REAL THING.....DONT GIVE THEMIDEAS!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by gio2323

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

i got the pics right here

there in my hands right now
lemmy say this there sick

^ theres a sneak peak

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
WO WO WO WO HOLD ON A MINUTE, YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR HANDS BUT HOW? THOSE ARENT THE REAL BLACK FLIPS, YOU JUST GOT A PICTURE OF THE WHITE FLIPS AND CHANGED THE COLOR TO A "NEGATIVE" COLOR SCHEME TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE BLACK FLIPS. I HAVE A MAC AND I CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE COMPUTERS DISPLAY COLOR TO NEGATIVE AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PICTURE AGAIN, SOME PERFECTLY WHITE FLIPS APPEARED. I KNEW THAT PICTURE LOOKED A LITTLE FISHY.
Wowie!
we're dealing with a genius in here!
I had absolutly no clue!!!
thanks man!

need more flips personally id like 2 the black ones or sum true blue inspired flips. ^ and the flips that released looked way better than those imo

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

Originally Posted by gio2323

^ theres a sneak peak

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
WO WO WO WO HOLD ON A MINUTE, YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE THEM IN YOUR HANDS BUT HOW? THOSE ARENT THE REAL BLACK FLIPS, YOU JUST GOT A PICTURE OF THE WHITE FLIPS AND CHANGED THE COLOR TO A "NEGATIVE" COLOR SCHEME TO MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE BLACK FLIPS. I HAVE A MAC AND I CAN CHANGE THE WHOLE COMPUTERS DISPLAY COLOR TO NEGATIVE AND WHEN I LOOKED AT THE PICTURE AGAIN, SOME PERFECTLY WHITE FLIPS APPEARED. I KNEW THAT PICTURE LOOKED A LITTLE FISHY.
Wowie!
we're dealing with a genius in here!
I had absolutly no clue!!!
thanks man!

gio2323
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Came across thread + boredom=
2ac152e2483cc117df073d89d3b41ffb9a61924.jpg

i did thi very fast so it looks crappy. elephant would be suede of course
happy.gif

^ WOW U GOT SAMPLES TOO

lol :tongue:

laugh.gif

BoredONE1

Nice PS, but not my style. Looks alot like Black/Cements, but the fact that they are flips makes them not so favored. They are nice, though.

sick.gif
if the elephant print is suede.

^ theres a sneak peak

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
these would be some bad%$%# shoes....i would cop no doubt....in the beggining i laughed at the idea of black flips but these are just....
pimp.gif

I can definitely get into this idea, especially if we get black/cement IIIs in the package. However something tells me those black/red III samples were notmade just to waste material. If we see those in the package, i would love to see a black/cement release through flightclub in place of black flips. Or, JordanBrand could just give them all to us..haha

i like all of them but the black and red ones would be sweet and dont forget we might all have 2 chances at the black/cement 3s if they come out with the slamdunk pack . so if one shoe is the black/cement 3s then what would the other shoe be [maybe black flips]

gio2323 wrote:

^ theres a sneak peak

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

indifferent.gif
@ gio2323

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom