BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

That's what i'm talking about!

Wow, that best buy ad is basura
smh.gif

The better deals are in the weekly ads they put out every sunday..........and that's a Fact

Originally Posted by h3at23

smh.gif

The better deals are in the weekly ads they put out every sunday..........and that's a Fact
that may be true but since there is no circuit city...i doubt we will miss revenue.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

smh.gif

that may be true but since there is no circuit city...i doubt we will miss revenue.

You work at best buy?
pimp.gif

Any word on the reward zone event this Sunday? Deals, specials ect?

smh.gif

You work at best buy?
pimp.gif

i dont kno..if i find out ill let u kno

smh.gif

You work at best buy?
pimp.gif

That would be amazing! PM me if you can! Thanx mama
smokin.gif

The one morning I have a meeting and the Best Buy ad comes out. Well....from what I could see, Walmart could dominate this season if they do what I thinkthey'll do.

Heres a little more info on Best Buy procedures for BF.

This year they will be opening their doors at 5:00am on Black Friday while passing out tickets to their doorbusters items at 3:00am. The main doorbusters inthe Best Buy Black Friday ad include a Samsung 46" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV for $1,599.99, a Sony Playstation 3 120GB Console Bundle w/two games (Little BigPlanet and Ratchet & Clank Future) for $299.99, and a Sony 15.5" Widescreen Laptop w/Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB hard drive, andWindows 7 for $399.99.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

The one morning I have a meeting and the Best Buy ad comes out. Well....from what I could see, Walmart could dominate this season if they do what I think they'll do.

Heres a little more info on Best Buy procedures for BF.

This year they will be opening their doors at 5:00am on Black Friday while passing out tickets to their doorbusters items at 3:00am. The main doorbusters in the Best Buy Black Friday ad include a Samsung 46" 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV for $1,599.99, a Sony Playstation 3 120GB Console Bundle w/two games (Little Big Planet and Ratchet & Clank Future) for $299.99, and a Sony 15.5" Widescreen Laptop w/Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB hard drive, and Windows 7 for $399.99.
Not a bad deal. Simply trade the games in @ Gamestop or take them to Walmart for store credit.

SoleWoman wrote:

h3at23 wrote:

SoleWoman wrote:

h3at23 wrote:

smh.gif

You work at best buy?
pimp.gif

That would be amazing! PM me if you can! Thanx mama
smokin.gif

Do you mind PMing me as well if you don't wanna post it here. I have my invite, so I'll definitely be checking it out.

1saleaday.com today's deal. I think it's a good deal anyways so I'm jumping, granted it IS a refurb and it's a monitor (hdmi and vga inputs),not a TV (though you can still use it as such) but 23 inches with built in speakers

101751_72_1.jpg

This sleek sexy monitor from Hannspree is more than just a pretty face. It provides both HDMI and analog connectivity and shows Images in Full HD 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio. With stunning 15000:1 X-Contrast ratio, blazingly fast response time, and ultra-smooth motion performance, you get the ultimate visual experience for high-end graphics, multi-media, and gaming. Its slim frame features exquisite, curved contours to accentuate the brilliant black mirror surface; adding a dash of elegance to your LCD monitor and exquisite taste to any room you put it in.

Features Include:

* Ultrafast 5 ms response time
* 23" widescreen flat-panel LCD
* 15,000:1 X-Contrast dynamic contrast ratio
* 300 cd/m² brightness
* 1920 x 1080 native resolution in 16:9 format
* 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing
* Screen tilt
* VGA & HDMI input
* Antiglare screen treatment
* 2 built-in speakers
* PC and Mac compatible
* User-friendly menu screen
* ENERGY STAR qualified
* VESA wall-mountable

Never been to a BLACK FRIDAY, are these sales going on through ut the day?? Im planning on getting there like at 2 am. Camp out for a bit. Anyone withexperience please share them with me. Thanks.

Originally Posted by djaward

Never been to a BLACK FRIDAY, are these sales going on through ut the day?? Im planning on getting there like at 2 am. Camp out for a bit. Anyone with experience please share them with me. Thanks.
u aint getting big ticket items if your just going at 2am ....people camp the day before or right after thanksgiving dinner ...i seen familyhaving thanksgiving dinner in line before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

1saleaday.com today's deal. I think it's a good deal anyways so I'm jumping, granted it IS a refurb and it's a monitor (hdmi and vga inputs), not a TV (though you can still use it as such) but 23 inches with built in speakers

This sleek sexy monitor from Hannspree is more than just a pretty face. It provides both HDMI and analog connectivity and shows Images in Full HD 1080p resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio. With stunning 15000:1 X-Contrast ratio, blazingly fast response time, and ultra-smooth motion performance, you get the ultimate visual experience for high-end graphics, multi-media, and gaming. Its slim frame features exquisite, curved contours to accentuate the brilliant black mirror surface; adding a dash of elegance to your LCD monitor and exquisite taste to any room you put it in.

Features Include:

* Ultrafast 5 ms response time
* 23" widescreen flat-panel LCD
* 15,000:1 X-Contrast dynamic contrast ratio
* 300 cd/m² brightness
* 1920 x 1080 native resolution in 16:9 format
* 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing
* Screen tilt
* VGA & HDMI input
* Antiglare screen treatment
* 2 built-in speakers
* PC and Mac compatible
* User-friendly menu screen
* ENERGY STAR qualified
* VESA wall-mountable

anyone have problems with refrub monitor before? i'm thinking about picking it up, since i wanna built a new PC during BF
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Never been to a BLACK FRIDAY, are these sales going on through ut the day?? Im planning on getting there like at 2 am. Camp out for a bit. Anyone with experience please share them with me. Thanks.
u aint getting big ticket items if your just going at 2am ....people camp the day before or right after thanksgiving dinner ...i seen family having thanksgiving dinner in line before
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Thanksgiving dinner is by far the most important dinnerwith my fam. So I dont need the items that bad.. I'l just take a shot at going later on. Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

That's what i'm talking about!
That's what i said..or i'm really tempted to cop the MacBook..

Definitely gettin either the Samsung 32 inch 1080p or the LG 32 1080p

You're gonna be too late for starters. Usually they have doorbusters where you gotta get there mad early to get the SO CALLED GOOD STUFF. Otherwise the rest of the day is a madhouse for just shoppers in general. It's the official kickoff for shopping for the holiday season. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom