BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

so to my tech heads do u guys recommend any of those laptops from the bb sale?

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB RAM, 320GB HD, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

-edit: I'm assuming these are the specs. Great for everyday use. Specs are in the spoiler

Spoiler [+]
I'm not too sure if about gaming
What store is this? I don't game, but 4gb of ram is a must and that has a built in video card too.

bestbuy

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97
good deal
Make sure you guys shop around though

and dare i say buy the laptop return it and keep the gift card
devil.gif

Goodluck having that work for you, the gc will show up on the receipt and if you try and return without receipt theyll give you a hard time
plus returns are charged 10 even 15% restocking fee.

So I need some advice... I haven't really done the black friday thing, but the wife and I just bought a house and that washer + dryer set at Best Buy aretoo good to pass up. Any idea on how early we should look to arrive for those?

The Staples and Target BF ads are on the front page as well as a one day only 11/11 deal that Best buy is offering. A $249.99 Acer laptop. It's already sold out online, but you might try your local store. They claim it's the cheapest laptop they've ever offered.
If its the 8' 1gb I got it for $249 all day free shipping
The 10' inch is $299 and theyre both upgradeable to more gb's.

we got plenty...ppl dont want to buy them because they arent familiar with the brand.

true but theyre doing well as a company, good products, and people are getting familiar with it.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

So I need some advice... I haven't really done the black friday thing, but the wife and I just bought a house and that washer + dryer set at Best Buy are too good to pass up. Any idea on how early we should look to arrive for those?

Chester, you probably wont need to line up at all. Most of the ppl go for electronics. Call like the day before and see how many sets they got. That's howyou should judge it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family btw

Radio Shack update is on the front page. Everybody seems to be bundling the Xbox 360 this year. Must not be selling as well as the PS3 or Wii.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Radio Shack update is on the front page. Everybody seems to be bundling the Xbox 360 this year. Must not be selling as well as the PS3 or Wii.
I'm sure that will pickup with all of the mods getting banned.
laugh.gif

There are 2 games at Best Buy I like, other than that I have had to deal first hand with black friday as a worker. All the bull and hoopla and the peopleacting like +$@!@ I am going to stay home, also have to add that whatever I want will be gone because hundreds of people will be camping out and bumrushing thedoor. So if I went at a reasonable time 99% chance it will be gone.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

BF is a joke now.
smh.gif
Just thinking the same thing...

I see absolutely no deals to sit outside in the cold all night for like it used to be.
eyes.gif
I agree. As years pass, the more people go and the deals get worse.

It's not even that. It's that the economy isn't that good, so people have been anxiously awaiting Black Friday so they can get a good"deal"

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Sony 15" Laptop w/Intel Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320GB Hard Drive, Windows 7, Sony Headphones, Built-In Blu-ray Player, Blu-ray Movie - $479.97

That's what i'm talking about!
That's what i said..or i'm really tempted to cop the MacBook..

Definitely gettin either the Samsung 32 inch 1080p or the LG 32 1080p

ohwell.gif
I'm not sure, which of the two I want to copp; it's for mysister in college and she's a sophomore.
nerd.gif

As for me, I want a TV; Sharp or Sony, what size do y'all think is more fitting for a living room? Also, a really good digital camera ranging from$350-500.

The XBox 360 sales suck though, all are elites and come bundled with garbage games.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Update #16 Best Buy BF Ad
Toshiba 16" Laptop w/Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 3GB DDR3 Memory, 250GB Hard Drive (Model # L505-S5984) - $399.99
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I copped this last week from Best Buy for $349...(I paid nothing but retail was $349)

app3612051257667772.jpg

no longer believe in BF

What Best Buy was this? Because the prior model to this one is 549.99 on bestbuy.com right now

OT....but I've been using my brothers console for a few days since I was hit with the Red Rings the other night (had my console since release date).Warranty expired and I have to pay like $110 just to get it repaired.

Is it worth getting an old console fixed, or should I just head out and cop a new XBox Arcade Console (I obviously already have my memory/controllers/headset,etc). Is the Arcade console just like a regular core console?

Elite is nice but a waste of $$$ at this point with the holidays comin' up. The Black Friday sales suck anyways so I just need to get one today.

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

So I need some advice... I haven't really done the black friday thing, but the wife and I just bought a house and that washer + dryer set at Best Buy are too good to pass up. Any idea on how early we should look to arrive for those?

Chester, you probably wont need to line up at all. Most of the ppl go for electronics. Call like the day before and see how many sets they got. That's how you should judge it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family btw

Same to you dude.

Meijer

Buy Any Xbox 360 Game System or Bundle, Get Grand Theft Auto IV and Halo 3 FREE - $0.00 *

Buy a PS3 120GB Slim Console, Get 2 Buy-ray Movies and 2 Video Games (Exclusions Apply) - $0.00 *

I really need more info on these two. What the hell is Meijer anyway? Never heard of it.

Back
Top Bottom