BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Apple's Black Friday deals leaked?[/h2]
by Boy Genius on November 16th, 2009 at 5:12pm
Filed under: Apple, Breaking News, Desktops, Exclusives, Featured, Hardware, Laptops, Rumors 5 Comments

apple-black-friday.jpg

One of our connects just hit us up with some intriguing Apple information. According to them, what you see detailed above is a shot of Apple's yearly Black Friday deals. It's reported to be something Apple will email out shortly. This time around, it looks as if Apple will be offering up to 30% off on all iPods (excluding iPhone/iPod touch), up to 25% off Macs, and up to 15% off all accessories as well as Apple software and hardware. The deal is only good for the day of November 27th and if that's not good enough, "select" Apple stores will open at 6AM. This is unconfirmed but it doesn't seem too unrealistic. Thoughts?

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Yo is that 32" westinghouse tv at target a good deal? I was planning on camping out for that cuz i need a tv bad

this is the deal i will be going in on.. hopefully its a good TV.. i took a gamble on a olieva TV 2 yrs ago, and i love that TV.. hopefully this one is ok also

but for 246. lets be for real this should be a deal

Yeah seems like a good deal to me. I went to target today and they had a 26" westinghouse on display and it looked good to me. I mean it gots to be betterthen this 1996 19" I got now.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

when are they having this presale?
The Radioshack presale im talking about is only through me.

I will put aside anything you guys need and ill make sure I have it for you for the black friday sale price.
I just need money in hand, check my last post for more info. I will mail stuff out too, just need to do everything in a timely manner.

Serious buyers only.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Update #16 Best Buy BF Ad
Toshiba 16" Laptop w/Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, 3GB DDR3 Memory, 250GB Hard Drive (Model # L505-S5984) - $399.99
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I copped this last week from Best Buy for $349...(I paid nothing but retail was $349)

app3612051257667772.jpg

no longer believe in BF
What Best Buy was this? Because the prior model to this one is 549.99 on bestbuy.com right now

In Mt. Vernon NY not sure the store but its this model Model # L505-S5984 smh 320 gig HD too

What laptop should I cop?
I'm looking for one between the range of $200 - $300 on Black Friday.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

[h2][/h2]
Filed under: Apple, Breaking News, Desktops, Exclusives, Featured, Hardware, Laptops, Rumors 5 Comments

apple-black-friday.jpg

One of our connects just hit us up with some intriguing Apple information. According to them, what you see detailed above is a shot of Apple's yearly Black Friday deals. It's reported to be something Apple will email out shortly. This time around, it looks as if Apple will be offering up to 30% off on all iPods (excluding iPhone/iPod touch), up to 25% off Macs, and up to 15% off all accessories as well as Apple software and hardware. The deal is only good for the day of November 27th and if that's not good enough, "select" Apple stores will open at 6AM. This is unconfirmed but it doesn't seem too unrealistic. Thoughts?

No deals on the Touch? Looks like I'll be skipping out on BF
smh.gif

Im looking to buy a peacoat. Does anyone know if any places like J Crew, Banana Republic, etc would have em on sale on Black Friday? Or anywhere else I mightbe able to get a good deal one?

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Any idea where I can find the best deals on these three items?

iphone 3GS 16g with two year contract
Ipod touch 32g
PS3 slim
Best deal I've seen on this is the Meijers deal where you buy a PS3 and get 2 game and 2 blu rays for $300. That's the ONLY deal I'veseen worth my time honestly.

What time does Best Buy open up on Black Friday? I always get too tanked on Thanksgiving to even think about getting up before 11-12.

Originally Posted by dkjordan23

Im looking to buy a peacoat. Does anyone know if any places like J Crew, Banana Republic, etc would have em on sale on Black Friday? Or anywhere else I might be able to get a good deal one?

old navy is gonna gave 50% off all outerwear...i'm sure you can find a peacoat there.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

[h2][/h2]

apple-black-friday.jpg

No deals on the Touch? Looks like I'll be skipping out on BF
smh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Usually stores won't put the big iPod sellers for sale... They might give a 5% discount or something small like that... There's no point putting themon sale because they are gonna sell regardless... They usually make a bundle package with a case + headphones for retail price.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

What time does Best Buy open up on Black Friday? I always get too tanked on Thanksgiving to even think about getting up before 11-12.
Usually I think it is 5....but if you want a doorbuster you better be camped outside bestbuy like 5pm on Thanksgiving day

^Appreciate the info dude. Have you ever been over there for one of these Black Friday sales? Looking at the ad on the 1st page, certainly have some SamsungTV's I'd be interested in. Those things usually sell quick? Basically, do I stand a chance at getting something like a TV if I dont line up at like 5on Thanksgiving day?

^Appreciate the info dude. Have you ever been over there for one of these Black Friday sales? Looking at the ad on the 1st page, certainly have some Samsung TV's I'd be interested in. Those things usually sell quick? Basically, do I stand a chance at getting something like a TV if I dont line up at like 5 on Thanksgiving day?
No. Not really. If it's not a huge doorbuster item then you'll be okay. Which ones in particular?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

^Appreciate the info dude. Have you ever been over there for one of these Black Friday sales? Looking at the ad on the 1st page, certainly have some Samsung TV's I'd be interested in. Those things usually sell quick? Basically, do I stand a chance at getting something like a TV if I dont line up at like 5 on Thanksgiving day?
No. Not really. If it's not a huge doorbuster item then you'll be okay. Which ones in particular?

Would these be considered "doorbusters":

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
Samsung 32" 1080p LCD HDTV (Model # LN32B530P7F) - $497.99
ebay.gif

Samsung 32" 720p LCD HDTV (Model # LN32B360C5D)
- $397.99
ebay.gif

[/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
Samsung 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Model # LN40B500P3FXZA) - $597.99
ebay.gif

Samsung 42" 720p Plasma HDTV (Model # PN42B400P3DXZA) - $547.99
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I think I would be happy if I could walk out of there with any one of the 1080p TV's at those prices.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Would these be considered "doorbusters":

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [td]
Samsung 32" 1080p LCD HDTV (Model # LN32B530P7F) - $497.99
ebay.gif

Samsung 32" 720p LCD HDTV (Model # LN32B360C5D)
- $397.99
ebay.gif

Samsung 40" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV (Model # LN40B500P3FXZA) - $597.99
ebay.gif

Samsung 42" 720p Plasma HDTV (Model # PN42B400P3DXZA) - $547.99
[/td] [/tr][/table]
I think I would be happy if I could walk out of there with any one of the 1080p TV's at those prices.
No dice. You would have to line up early.
laugh.gif

That Apple deal is FAKE.

Back
Top Bottom