BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

The thing with wal-mart, at least the ones near me (chicago suburbs) is that they are open pretty much all night to keep people from freezing to death. You canwander the store and scope out your major purchase, but you can't buy it until the time the sale starts. I'd suggest getting there no later thanmidnight if you want a computer or a TV. They hover around those things all night. I just go for my son's toys, and manage to make it in and out in amatter of 20 min cuz i've scoped out what i want and make my path.

People on slickdeals are saying that at Walmart tickets will be handed out for the doorbuster items this year.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

People on slickdeals are saying that at Walmart tickets will be handed out for the doorbuster items this year.
that is correct.Its not a safety issue.Its more for the ones that like to line jump.There will be 2 lines an A and B line.Here's a tip, whenthey give you those tickets and need to go some where, you have a 15 minute window to come back.Theyre gonna tell you ten, but will give you 15.There are alsoother tvs that are not listed.I came across a Vizio 42 inch plasma for 300.Also , they have secret items that will not be posted on the add until 3 daysbefore.And its not Black friday. Its called "THE EVENT".......If there are any questions , lemme know.I have an inside man.Actually I am an insideman..lol......

Originally Posted by j671

that is correct.Its not a safety issue.Its more for the ones that like to line jump.There will be 2 lines an A and B line.Here's a tip, when they give you those tickets and need to go some where, you have a 15 minute window to come back.Theyre gonna tell you ten, but will give you 15.There are also other tvs that are not listed.I came across a Vizio 42 inch plasma for 300.Also , they have secret items that will not be posted on the add until 3 days before.And its not Black friday. Its called "THE EVENT".......If there are any questions , lemme know.I have an inside man.Actually I am an inside man..lol......

tongue.gif

that is correct.Its not a safety issue.Its more for the ones that like to line jump.There will be 2 lines an A and B line.Here's a tip, when they give you those tickets and need to go some where, you have a 15 minute window to come back.Theyre gonna tell you ten, but will give you 15.There are also other tvs that are not listed.I came across a Vizio 42 inch plasma for 300.Also , they have secret items that will not be posted on the add until 3 days before.And its not Black friday. Its called "THE EVENT".......If there are any questions , lemme know.I have an inside man.Actually I am an inside man..lol......

What time do they start giving out those tickets though??

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

^ how is that hp laptop for $400?

I don't know crap about computers/laptops.
word anybody know?

and is it better then the sony deal from best buy?

any secret laptops? I really want a core 2 processor and hdmi

It IS a safety issue...

I know from the wal-mart i went to for the pre-black friday sales..that they will stay open all day thanksgiving and the rest of the night and you will b ableto wait in line for the item you want..the item i want is for the saturday deals..i guess i will b campin out two straight nights..well sorta..

Definitely want the sony laptop from Bestbuy but i also want the PS3 120GB..gotta upgrade..

jumping on the PS3 deal. not much more. maybe if I can get a coupon for footlocker again. Def staying in the city this year. Wondering if I can get 2k10 for$25 on PS3 or GTAIV for $10 on PS3??

any Gamestop ads????

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I know from the wal-mart i went to for the pre-black friday sales..that they will stay open all day thanksgiving and the rest of the night and you will b able to wait in line for the item you want..the item i want is for the saturday deals..i guess i will b campin out two straight nights..well sorta..

Definitely want the sony laptop from Bestbuy but i also want the PS3 120GB..gotta upgrade..
Get the one w/blu-ray........well worth the additional $80.

^ agreed..my uncle got the one with bluray and im jealous

but im lookin to cop a gps for mom and dad for christmas..which is the best brand?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by magneto621

so whats the best tv out there for a gaming concole? ps3,360 etc

I'd like to know this as well.

The emerson TV should be passed up right? Because from what I've read people say that when it comes to TV's the popular brands are usually the better ones.

But it's looking like Wal mart has the best deals so far. $25 for NBA 2K10 new is decent...I dunno why they trying to sell SVR2009 though.

$10 for GTA IV
eek.gif

Just get any LCD HDTV that has HDMI outputs. Buy the HDMI cables and you're good to go. You'll definitely see the difference
pimp.gif

Please tell me about this Vizio...specs?? 1080p??? Refresh rate???

Weren't the HP laptops one of the worst after 3 years. Somebody posted a thread a couple days ago about which laptops have the most problems after 3 yearsor something like that.

Originally Posted by CJ003

is there going to be any deals on PS3s???

Walmart seems like it has the best deal on it $299 with infamous and batman: AA plus the dark knight on blu, gamestop got it for $299 with gow package andlbp:goty, not bad at all but if you decide to go walmart then idk that's gonna be a tough one lol

ill update what i find out sunday or monday people.Ill get my map out as well.......also, goodluck to the non 24 hour walmarts.FREEZIN IN LINE.DAM!!!!!!Butthey will pass out tickets right before they open the door for all the good stuff...so, no need to go stompin on people..be safe everyone

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

tongue.gif

will all wal marts have those vizio plasmas?
i just have a feeling all wal amrts are gonna be a mad house
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom