BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

So Gamestop's Bundle deals for the PS3 and XB360 must come with 3 wack games right?
I saw the PS3 one, & I heard it was Infamous / Arkham Asylum / Dark Knight (Blu-Ray) for $299.

Don't think that is too bad.

I have the 32 inch Dynex and it has been great.

I have not had any problems now for two years and all my movies and PS3 games look awesome.

Many of those brands as listed above with Insignia is made by parent companies.

LG makes both brands but Insignia is made slightly better.

Just because it does not have Sony, Samsung, or Phillips on it does not mean the TV sucks. Sometimes you are paying and extra 200 because of the brand.

If you are dead set on your TV being a certain way then go for those big brands. If you just want a TV that will look just as good and aren't fooled bybrand/price, go with the dynex/insignia.

I have had no problems with my Television

Anyone use their Dynex 32 inch to play ps3 or xbox360? How is it? Is the tv really that bad for just watching movies/playing games?

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Best buy has some TV's on sale right now. If you don't wait to wait in line, you might try this.

http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1234320-10495953

snkpig.jpg

Any coupons I can stack with this?

Madden looks amazing on it on a PS3.

2K10 Looks good as well.

The television is very good. The 40 inch is actually worth it since I paid two years ago 479.99 for the 32 when it was on sale
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

So Gamestop's Bundle deals for the PS3 and XB360 must come with 3 wack games right?
I saw the PS3 one, & I heard it was Infamous / Arkham Asylum / Dark Knight (Blu-Ray) for $299.

Don't think that is too bad.

I thought this was only for Walmart? Can you confirm this? Where did you see it?

If so, I'd like to skip getting run over by the savages at Walmart.

Man, any LCD is going to look great if you tweak some settings and have a HD connection. The brands certainly put out nice TVs, but if you want a TV to breakyour HD cherry or just want another set, don't sleep on deals for "lesser" brands.

I know a lil bit about tvs and I can tell you cant compare the major brands v store brands. If you want a tv and you really cant tell the differencebetween the picture quality and the specs between the tvs, then go w/store brand. And then there's the question of durability.........

I was thinkin the same thing cause im interested in the ps3

if anyone is looking to spend a $1,000 on a TV... this is a great price for a Samsung LN46A860... 46inch 120hz 8series.... i have a 46inch 6 series and lovethat it to death... i think that the 8 series is the highest series for LCD's under samsung before it moves into the LED model... found it on slickdeals
http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=SAMLN46A860

Yo I know there was a secret sale @ walmart on a Xbox Aracde, but any other good deals comin up this week? Online deals or store deals? Appreciated if someonewould let me know! Thaanks!

Back
Top Bottom