Black guy hair cuts

That feel when your barber not in the shop so you go to the other dude and he cuts your hair better than your barber on a good day.
Go to a Dominican shop. NY dudes chime in, am I wrong and just stereotyping? Sorry we don't have papis on the west coast. 

Last edited:

Yea, that's why I like Fades & Tapers, bc you can do so many things above them. I've been switching it up since New Years of 2013... rocked a Curly Hi/Low-Top Box for about a Year Plus, then cut it all off to a Skin Tight Low Fade back in September.

Now, I've grown it out again, and I'm looking to have something similar to a blend of these two Looks, within a month or so:

THE CUT: Only diff. w/ mine is that it's Skin Tapered on the Back Neck instead of Lined Up (Looks less like a Hawk)

THE COLOR: Haven't got it colored yet, but this is about the Right Shade of Brown and how I want the placement (instead of front to back like Beckham)
Oh ok that's what's up fam.You know now that I think about it I rarely got all even joints unless you count the front, because I always had a taper in the back and the front all even..I would switch it up from time to time and get the taper in the front as well and I honestly got more compliments on mine when it was even with the taper in the back..Like you stated though to each his own...I wanna try something different as well, but i'm undecided..What's your natural hair color?

Last edited:
That feel when your barber not in the shop so you go to the other dude and he cuts your hair better than your barber on a good day.
The accuracy of this post. I find myself hoping my barber isn't in so i can go to the other guy now. Things will never be the same

The accuracy of this post. I find myself hoping my barber isn't in so i can go to the other guy now. Things will never be the same
Just go to the Other Barber! Trust me... it's worth it! I had to do it once, when I was in Highschool, bc my guy kept slicing my neck up w/ his liners.

It was Mad Uncomfortable, that first day, bc I walked in, sat down and when he was done w/ a guy, he told me, "c'mon man"... and I just said, "Nah, I'm going to him" pointing to his boy, right next to him. Needless to say, he was Super SALT, and since I was next and wasn't going, he had nobody coming to his seat, so he asked the whole Shop if anybody wanted something from the Wing Spot next door... everybody said NAH. He ain't come back the whole time I was there.
roll.gif

AFTERMATH: I've been with that Same Barber I switched to, since 2002.
pimp.gif

Bottom Line: Your Haircut is More Important than your Barber's Ego.

Last edited:
I think TV's should be banned from the damn barbershop this man doing my hairline more interested about a damn documentary about Ninjas b .

Go to a Dominican shop. NY dudes chime in, am I wrong and just stereotyping? Sorry we don't have papis on the west coast. 

You not lying, Dominicans are the best. Just got back to a black barber cause both Dominican barbers I had got deported 3 months apart. Also my first time paying over $13, $30 now after tip [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji] but it's well worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom