Black guy hair cuts

Here's mine
Bro is this shop in ATL. If so how far is it from Midtown?

Now I know why I cut my own hair.

Currently at the barber shop and been waiting for more than 2 hours. On top of it, there's two grown *** men shouting at each other bout the cavs and warriors game last night acting like they were on the court playing last night :smh:

Currently at the barber shop and been waiting for more than 2 hours. On top of it, there's two grown *** men shouting at each other bout the cavs and warriors game last night acting like they were on the court playing last night :smh:
Lol nobody wants a quiet barbershop the barbershop and niketalk are the last great gentlemens club

Currently at the barber shop and been waiting for more than 2 hours. On top of it, there's two grown *** men shouting at each other bout the cavs and warriors game last night acting like they were on the court playing last night
mean.gif
Barber Shop and Professional Place of Business never quite went hand in hand...in the black/hispanic community anyway.

Currently at the barber shop and been waiting for more than 2 hours. On top of it, there's two grown *** men shouting at each other bout the cavs and warriors game last night acting like they were on the court playing last night
mean.gif

Got my haircut a while back. The barber kept referring to himself as a "supreme being". Never going back plus he sucked at fading

That cut so damn played lol. If you're not a teenager, you should no longer be impressionable, so you should no longer be wearing that imo
You talk about not being impressionable....yet you got the nerve to talk about a haircut being "played"...yea ok lil buddy

Last edited:
Man that clone cut.

Step to a bar on friday night and see atleast 83 ****** with the 2013 nick young cut

Baffles me

I rocked with it since late 2013 but I had to cut it a few months ago since it was everywhere.

Just like the faded sides with a combover and part for the Caucasian community lol. I saw like 16 dudes at one meeting with the same cut, at that point it's not that great anymore

Man that clone cut.

Step to a bar on friday night and see atleast 83 ****** with the 2013 nick young cut

Baffles me

I rocked with it since late 2013 but I had to cut it a few months ago since it was everywhere.

Just like the faded sides with a combover and part for the Caucasian community lol. I saw like 16 dudes at one meeting with the same cut, at that point it's not that great anymore

What cut are yall referring too? Pics?

Nick Young has rocked a number of cuts I wanna make sure I know which one yall talking bout lol. Is it the South of France cut?

What cut are yall referring too? Pics?

Nick Young has rocked a number of cuts I wanna make sure I know which one yall talking bout lol. Is it the South of France cut?

Prety much.

Really it's that and any variation of the high top fade or faux-hawk that people do instead. I rocked with more of the flat top look (low cut on back of head) but wouldn't necessarily make the top flat all the time..

I had this, I hate this cut. Dudes don't grow the top long enough. They got that forced ish.

I have to pick up some beard butter some time soon. My beard is getting long and the only thing I use on it is lotion for my face :smh:

The clone cut though? I still don't see that many cats out here rocking the curls/taper. Faux hawks still go in and out but I can't mess with those.

Back
Top Bottom