Black guy hair cuts

Just discovered the skin fade. Don't ask me why I never heard of it. It is the move going forward for sure.

Just discovered the skin fade. Don't ask me why I never heard of it. It is the move going forward for sure.
tenor.gif

Fades are cool, but I prefer an all even cut as a waver.
Matter of fact, I just chopped my afro off a few days ago since most of my female friends threatened to whoop my *** for letting my hair grow. Debating on if I want to put in all the work to get waves again.

Matter of fact, I just chopped my afro off a few days ago since most of my female friends threatened to whoop my *** for letting my hair grow. Debating on if I want to put in all the work to get waves again.
Why do you let your female friends decide if you cut your hair or not and why would you allow them to beat you up?

Got my curl sponges coming in tomorrow. Not sure what moisturizer to use though.
My natural hair texture is kinda curly so when i brush it at this length it looks like some David Ruffin type stuff.

I still have my Covid fro and thinking about twisting/dreading. I wear a durag all day, everyday for now only because I haven’t had to maintain hair in a long time and it’s too damn much most times.

Back
Top Bottom