Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

iss restocks all the time

they had like 4 or 5 restocks of cigar 6s alone

iss is as legit as it gets

it's really not that hard to fathom having a strong plug

look at project blitz

that boy been doing crazy numbers with shoes for over a decade without and with the site

Naw, don't ban him (yet)... It's kind of funny seeing the stupid crap he writes.
i think he is trolling i can imagine some high school dropout sweating balls while he calls every single sneaker store and they all tell him they out of jordans

Flightclub got pairs up. Are they fake because they got it early? ( For all the WD doubters)

I'm convinced this Weekend Drop as posters in here. Nothing but people with low post counts cosigning them. A lot of time Flight Club has pairs semi early because some stores have already back doored them to sell on there.

iss restocks all the time

they had like 4 or 5 restocks of cigar 6s alone

iss is as legit as it gets

it's really not that hard to fathom having a strong plug

look at project blitz

that boy been doing crazy numbers with shoes for over a decade without and with the site
Dre gets a lot of stuff thru a system than spans continents, bro.

He's bestfriends with a lot of store owners so I trust his plug.

ISS sells legit stuff cause they get legit stuff. I've gotten things from them and in almost every occasion it was a sticker'd store brand box, and when it wasn't, they stuck a receipt in there of where they got it from.

I'm convinced this Weekend Drop as posters in here. Nothing but people with low post counts cosigning them. A lot of time Flight Club has pairs semi early because some stores have already back doored them to sell on there.
U mad too? Lol you'll get your pair soon, relax. Nobody has time for all that.

STOPPED BY CHAMPS IN NYC AT ABOUT 10 MIN BEFORE 12 WHEN THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO GIVE OUT TICKETS… THE LINE WAS …
eek.gif
INSAAAANNNE
eek.gif
… GOOD THING I LANDED A PAIR AT NTNY. I TOOK A LOOK AT THAT RIDICULOUS LINE AND SAID NO THANKS
laugh.gif
… ITS FREEZING, RAINING, AND ON/OFF MILD SNOW… AT 29 IM NOT BUILT FOR THAT LIFE ANYMORE.

PROBABLY STRUCK OUT AT MODELLS SINCE THEY HAVENT CALLED ME YET BUT WE'LL SEE… 1/2 … GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TRYNNA SCORE A PAIR #NTFAM
 I was there too but I didn't stay long.  I had to return back to work at 1 in bk. When I reach champs  on 42 at 1145 there was a line wrapped around the champs. I knew if I would of waited on that long line I would of been late or fired from my job. The reason why I went is I hoped that due to the terrible weather everyone would pass. i guess i was wrong. these release online on friday

The thirst for these are worst than Air Jordan 11 Retro Concords in 2011 lol

Last edited:

Dre gets a lot of stuff thru a system than spans continents, bro.

He's bestfriends with a lot of store owners so I trust his plug.

ISS sells legit stuff cause they get legit stuff. I've gotten things from them and in almost every occasion it was a sticker'd store brand box, and when it wasn't, they stuck a receipt in there of where they got it from.
whats ISS ?

Back
Top Bottom