Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Knicks foams would have been better with the colors reversed Tbh. Orange is just a weird color to have take up majority of a shoe but that's just me.

Question for those that bought off NDC.  Every shoe I've ordered from Nike has come with a vertical receipt page, black and white, with small picture of the shoe.

I've seen a few 'for sale' listings online with an NDC receipt that looks completely different with the item typed on what looks like a light orange-ish line.  Is that just their new receipt style?  Any help is appreciated.

View media item 1286646

News flash. Nike has already started. Kobe 7 ying yang and the WTF series

Now, I can sleep. The week of Greatness was nice.
Enjoy December, mi gente!

View media item 1287065

View media item 1287067
It's amazing how much the infrared color varies in the pics people have posted.  Some look like a fire red, or at least nowhere near any shade of pink, while others look so obviously pink.  Like this pic above....it looks straight up pink! Wonder if there's a variance from factory to factory or if it's just lighting.

They def look better in pic then in person.

I hear ya... I recently acquired the 2013 FR 3s (for retail ;-)...wore them to a Costco and someone hit me with those big *** carts...I gave them a glare you wouldn't believe.... Fortunately it actually didn't scuff them b/c my jeans were largely covering them....

My pair came. Coulda been better. Coulda been worse. I shoe is flawless the other has a smudge spot that shines on the inner side of the forefoot. Believe me if my pair was jacked like some of the pairs ive seen online these woulda been sent back today.

I did measure my 11.5 of carmines to these size 12 black red vi and the carmines are a tad bit longer. Go figure. Glad i went up half a size on these. Replacing the insoles is a must for the vi
Sorry if this was asked already, but I'm trying to catch up on 8 hours (200+ post) worth of posts.  

What insoles do you use/recommend to use as replacements for these?

It's amazing how much the infrared color varies in the pics people have posted.  Some look like a fire red, or at least nowhere near any shade of pink, while others look so obviously pink.  Like this pic above....it looks straight up pink! Wonder if there's a variance from factory to factory or if it's just lighting.
No variance, all lighting and camera flash

It sucks though, cause I get like every Knick inspired colorway to wear to games, but imma have to wait on that one $250.00 too steep. 

Thats wasup that you got the Military discount on them! They def. worth it with a disc. really nice. 
$250? They $230 big dawg...

And yeah, it was surely worth it then!

I hear ya... I recently acquired the 2013 FR 3s (for retail ;-)...wore them to a Costco and someone hit me with those big *** carts...I gave them a glare you wouldn't believe.... Fortunately it actually didn't scuff them b/c my jeans were largely covering them....
NTDenim saves another shoe!

My pair came. Coulda been better. Coulda been worse. I shoe is flawless the other has a smudge spot that shines on the inner side of the forefoot. Believe me if my pair was jacked like some of the pairs ive seen online these woulda been sent back today.

I did measure my 11.5 of carmines to these size 12 black red vi and the carmines are a tad bit longer. Go figure. Glad i went up half a size on these. Replacing the insoles is a must for the vi
Sorry if this was asked already, but I'm trying to catch up on 8 hours (200+ post) worth of posts.  

What insoles do you use/recommend to use as replacements for these?

Insoles are a must for every Jordan. Not only does it add more comfort and arch support, but it also serves as a shock absorber which helps agaisnt cracking.

I used several insoles, and Sol Sole is the best. They have a cool max overlay which acts as a dri-fit type material, a air unit on the heel, and gel on the forefoot. You can find em at Finishline and Sports Authorities.

Insoles are a must for every Jordan. Not only does it add more comfort and arch support, but it also serves as a shock absorber which helps agaisnt cracking.

I used several insoles, and Sol Sole is the best. They have a cool max overlay which acts as a dri-fit type material, a air unit on the heel, and gel on the forefoot. You can find em at Finishline and Sports Authorities.
Repped. Gonna try this.

Link to the ones you talking about? 

Last edited:

Sof Sole or Sol Sole?

Thanks though for the info.  Will get some use out of those coupons FNL sends.

EDIT: Daymn there are a lot of options.

Last edited:

Just copped a pair on the humble. Confirmation email and all. Good day so far.
smokin.gif

i really think richards done goofed and gave me my pair for free...  

order was cancelled, but showed up at my door on monday even tho there's no kind of tracking what so ever on my ups my choice..

my gs pair that i ordered separately has tracking and shows up on my ups my choice, and  will be here friday.. money was taking out for gs pair, but not my pair 
nerd.gif

I'd be happy and scared at the same time 
laugh.gif

Definitely heard about insoles on Jordan retros. Might give it a try. Starting with my white/cement IV's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom