Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

gs have no 3m?!
mean.gif
No but the shoe def. looks better than the mens IMO. 

I'm thinking about removing the MENS SIZE sticker on the insole because I left it on my Bred 1's and now it faded away and it's just some ugly square sticky white part on the insole, so if I take it off while it's brand new, it won't get all stuck to the insole and it'll be clear as new.

Last edited:
Insoles are a must for every Jordan. Not only does it add more comfort and arch support, but it also serves as a shock absorber which helps agaisnt cracking.

I used several insoles, and Sol Sole is the best. They have a cool max overlay which acts as a dri-fit type material, a air unit on the heel, and gel on the forefoot. You can find em at Finishline and Sports Authorities.
Does it make the shoe feel much snugger and change the fit much? I'd imagine so because JB uses some basic *** insoles :lol:

Last edited:

That's awesome!  I wish I had the courage/patience to do that.  I HATE cracking, but don't want to get too obsessive about it.  In highschool I recall wearing my WC 4s (in '89) and people would step on my shoes intentionally b/c they knew it bothered me so much.  I'm neurotic about it, but trying not to be so uptight.  I already feel bad enough when my kids step on my shoes accidentally and I ask them to please not step on me...it's not good (for me to be that that!)!

laugh.gif

i got all my orders btw today and couldnt be happier
smokin.gif
if you got some glue stains on your pair i suggest to use a lint remover. Mine came off without harming the nubuck material. Enjoy the rest of your day/night NT fam

its gonna be a while til i rock these, the south carolina weather will not be gentle on these.

always wanted a pair of these, i just wore my blk/red xis for the first time last week.

so jason mark repel what other products of theirs do you guys recommend i have heard nothing but good things about em and just thought they were a gimmick but now i want to keep my ish looking nice.

im glad alot of people got these. 

I'm thinking about removing the MENS SIZE sticker on the insole because I left it on my Bred 1's and now it faded away and it's just some ugly square sticky white part on the insole, so if I take it off while it's brand new, it won't get all stuck to the insole and it'll be clear as new.
If you're going to wear your shoes, removing it before even trying it on is ideal.  Once you wear it, the heat from your foot will cause the sticker to be more sticky and make it hard to get off, and sometimes impossible to fully get off without doing some serious scraping that can damage the insole.  As I wear all of my shoes, I immediately take it off!

Lol that thing comes off from the minute I take the shoe out the box. 

Yeah....so I got my pair today and I'm feeling the 2010 pair the shape is better but I like the infared [emoji]128551[/emoji] on the 2014 overall it's a good shoe though the build quality is good
The shape of the toe on the '14 looks more OG from what I recall.  Definitely liking the infrared on the '10 much better...oh well...

Insoles are a must for every Jordan. Not only does it add more comfort and arch support, but it also serves as a shock absorber which helps agaisnt cracking.

I used several insoles, and Sol Sole is the best. They have a cool max overlay which acts as a dri-fit type material, a air unit on the heel, and gel on the forefoot. You can find em at Finishline and Sports Authorities.
Sof Sole or Sol Sole?

Thanks though for the info.  Will get some use out of those coupons FNL sends.

EDIT: Daymn there are a lot of options.
http://m.finishline.com//store/cata...ku=17007-NON&gclid=CNH1_d3_qsICFciDfgod65cAqw

Thanks for the video.  Were the 4s a sample or something?  The tongue mesh doesn't go all the way down....looks horrible!

Are the quality of these shoes good or bad because I might buy a pair later on but I really want the Conocord Highs or Doernbecher 8 as I said before.

Really depends on how you operationalize quality. If all you care about is a pristine looking shoe with no glue marks / smudges than you probably won't be satisfied. If you are looking for a durable shoe with good materials that will last a while then you would be satisfied. I fall in the second camp and love how durable these feel. Time will tell on how durable they truly are but so far I am satisfied.

Wish list pair from NDC just arrived. There's a few flaws here and there but I've come to expect that. They're really only things you'd notice if you looked really close at them. Now just waiting for my FNL pair to compare them.

Back
Top Bottom