Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

When people get their pairs please tell us how the quality is!

Better than the 2010s?

Its always a crapshoot with quality.

I have been quite pleased with nike this year. Quality on my pairs has been excellent and the availibility of the shoes has improved. I havent missed a release ive wanted all year

They shouldn't have raised prices, they would have made more sells as it got closer to release and raffles ended with people panicking ...nobody would dare spend damn near $300 for these.

It's genius to raise prices as it gets closer to RD. People will start to panic when they don't have a pair on lock and will still buy them.

I don't think so, at least not the people on NT, there will be hella sites online selling these. Even the international sites that have VAT fees will be cheaper than $300.

Tell yall what, any idiot about to buy from weekend drop now, just give me $250 and you can have my pair when they come in.

Last edited:
Did that guy Really say $425 do you realize how many pairs are available you won't get that if you hold onto them for 6 years
Sheesh, Probably true but maybe not. Just for the fact that them ugly Ashy Blk/Varsity VI's go for over 4-5 hun, and these are awready waaaaaaaaaay better than the Infra Pck & 2010

Blk/varsity reds. I can't believe them things are going for so much along with them Ashy Metallic V's that were last released also. It's Turrable, just straight Turrable.

Just got shipping confirmation from weekend drop. Thought they might have canceled them since I ordered just before they rose the price.

Theyre supposed to look pink. Ahhhh brings me back in time to Feb. and the white/infrared thread

FWIW, I received my shipment confirmation from Weekend Drop this morning.  Placed my order on November 12th, shipping to San Diego.  So if you ordered around that time and are on the West, keep your eyes open.  Should be receiving your confirmation too, I assume.

got some angeles infrared mix from the last time i had my '91s swapped. ready to repaint. lol

I'm sure it's somewhere on their website that they can change the price anytime they want. Plus $285 seems about right anyways for these, but can probably still can find a desperate reseller for $250 maybe  $230 the lowest on or after RD.

Last edited:
35 profit isn't alot but if you sell 20 pairs that's 700. And theb let's say there are 4 drops (GRS) in a month that's 2800. Not factoring in any high end releases. That's rent or down payment on a car. Or maybe even money towards college.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's somewhere on their website that they can change the price anytime they want. Plus $285 seems about right anyways for these, but can probably still can find a desperate reseller for $250 maybe  $230 the lowest on or after RD.

$285 is not right, hell $250 is still too much ...nothing more than $225 is fair for a GR.

$285 for a GR :lol: yall crazy

Last edited:
Color looks like the 3 lab 5. Infrared joints. And that does look mighty pink. None the less cop. Imma compare the shades on the 3 labs and these. They look really close. Imo

$285 is not right, hell $250 is still too much ...nothing more than $225 is fair for a GR.

$285 for a GR :lol: yall crazy

Man they gotta come up now. These past releases this year dudes ain't killing like before. I never seen so many kicks i passed on for being weak. Espcially all them 3's!!!

Well I give in the debate and stright clowning of "weekend" for there greed is better to read THO.

Not much to say on shoe that's all black and most people waiting on calls

What really amazed me that it wasn't 5 days of people asking do so and so call yet. I was expecting that so much. So I can say im happy for that. Cause that would have been the defintion of redundant questions.

did og black infrared have infrared Nike air on the back? Damn why did they do black brandimg this time. Need the red it looks way better.

14kwrhk.gif

Back
Top Bottom