Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

[h1]Reader Poll Results: The Top 10 Jordan Brand Sneakers of 2014[/h1]
You already know who #1 is...

Article on Sole Collector website.
[h1]The Top 10 Retro Sneakers of the Year[/h1]
Came in at #3

Last edited:
212 is a good price, nice find.
pimp.gif
212 is a steal. i paid $210 for mines from FTL

The problem with customizing the paint job would be to find red lace locks to blend in with the job. If you have them from the 2000 retro like the guy above, looks decent. Not a bad idea if you hate the infrared23 color on them. Do what you want with your shoes, it's your money spent on them.

I have a pair of AM 90 Sneakerboots and I have glue on the toe box as well but I'm not even worried about it. They are just sneakers and not hand made high end dress shoes. Not trying to be a **** but I think expectations should be lowered a bit. 

Yeah, we should definitely be lowering our expectations while paying $200 for shoes that used to have much better quality control... no thanks. At least they're finally making things right by giving us the quality we deserved all along with the remastered line.

Yeah, we should definitely be lowering our expectations while paying $200 for shoes that used to have much better quality control... no thanks. At least they're finally making things right by giving us the quality we deserved all along with the remastered line.
Bro., that's why I'm hesitant to buy a pair of Jordans. If I'm supposed to be getting a higher quality sneaker next year and pay over $200 for what in the hell would I be buying now at $200?! In my opinion, us consumers, are missing out on a golden opportunity to tell Jordan Brand and Nike hell no we won't pay anymore for retro sneakers. 

Last edited:
thats like dam salmon color

whats up with jb retroing shoes with a way more washed out color? the royal 1's were another case too

bout to be a month since the infrared 6 release and i still havent got me a pair yet :frown:. But i still have my plate ready when my local sneaker retail store recieve the shipment sometimes around this week. saw a pair of these at a boutique store and the price was at $410...... 

bout to be a month since the infrared 6 release and i still havent got me a pair yet :frown:. But i still have my plate ready when my local sneaker retail store recieve the shipment sometimes around this week. saw a pair of these at a boutique store and the price was at $410...... 
Look around local FB groups. Seen em going for 225-250 last week before the 11 release.

the final opinion i think is that holding them in your hand they bascially look red orange, as if jb made these light infrared. however when you take pics its hard for the camera to 100% accuately capture the correct color as if you hold them in person. this infrared23 is one of the most chameleon like colors ever made by jb

Back
Top Bottom