Black Man Rapes and Mutilates White Jewish Girl.

If you can get suspended/banned for trolling, you should be able to get the same for starting entire threads that are merely bait for pointless bickering.

If you can get suspended/banned for trolling, you should be able to get the same for starting entire threads that are merely bait for pointless bickering.

Those crime scene pics.
eek.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

I think he's emphasizing that dude was black because of Sweden's dislike for people of color/foreign people. Or op blatantly put it there cause he's racist, idk. Regardless, what a terrible thing to happen. Girl is really pretty too, what a shame. 

I think he's emphasizing that dude was black because of Sweden's dislike for people of color/foreign people. Or op blatantly put it there cause he's racist, idk. Regardless, what a terrible thing to happen. Girl is really pretty too, what a shame. 

I agree that link should be removed and the title needs a change. But regardless of race this was a shame we truly have some sick people in this world. We need to look after each other regardless of sex, race, origin, or religion.

I agree that link should be removed and the title needs a change. But regardless of race this was a shame we truly have some sick people in this world. We need to look after each other regardless of sex, race, origin, or religion.

Back
Top Bottom