Black Man Rapes and Mutilates White Jewish Girl.

And why are you emphasizing the race? Because no white man in the history of the world has ever raped, tortured and mutilated a person of another race.

come on son
eyes.gif

And white kids got a history of shooting up public schools ....people of all races do %%%+!+ up #!%+...I don't go around fearing white people but I guess you're going around scared of blacks...cool to know ....

And white kids got a history of shooting up public schools ....people of all races do %%%+!+ up #!%+...I don't go around fearing white people but I guess you're going around scared of blacks...cool to know ....

Sad.

She was attractive, R.I.P. to the woman.

And was the sensationalist thread title really necessary?

Sad.

She was attractive, R.I.P. to the woman.

And was the sensationalist thread title really necessary?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

And why are you emphasizing the race? Because no white man in the history of the world has ever raped, tortured and mutilated a person of another race.

come on son
eyes.gif

This...... OP is whack for thread title as well...

come on son
eyes.gif

This...... OP is whack for thread title as well...

come on son
eyes.gif
cosign.
Spoiler [+]
sausage_fingers.jpg

come on son
eyes.gif
cosign.
Spoiler [+]
sausage_fingers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom