BLACK MAN SHOT WHILE JOGGING IN GEORGIA

Video Shows Police Attempting to Tase Ahmaud Arbery in 2017 After He Was Seen Rapping in His Car
BYABEL SHIFFERAW
Click here to learn more now! 👀
May 18, 2020
ahmaud-arbery-taser

Image via Michael Tullberg/Getty
Footage obtained by The Guardian through a public records request shows a police officer in Brunswick, Georgia attempting to tase Ahmaud Arbery back in 2017.
An unarmed Arbery was killed on February 23, 2020 after Gregory and Travis McMichael chased him down and shot him while he was jogging. Arbery, who was 25 at the time he was murdered, was questioned by police in November of 2017 after he was spotted sitting in his Toyota Camry rapping to instrumentals at Townsend Park. Officer Michael Kanago took Arbery's ID and searched him for weapons. When Arbery asked why he was being detained, Kanago claimed the area was "known for drug activity." When another officer named David Haney arrived, he began screaming at Arbery and tased him, though the gun malfunctioned.
"I'm trying to ease my mind. I'm rapping. I rap, bro... I get one day off a week. I'm tryna chill on my day off, bruh. I'm up early in the morning trying to chill," Arbery can be heard saying in the video to the cops.

After he used his taser on him, Haney said he "didn't realize" Arbery was already searched for weapons. "I can see a wallet or something," Haney said. Arbery was not arrested or cited.

TMZ pointed out that Gregory McMichael, one of the men that was charged in the killing of Arbery formerly worked as an officer with Glynn County PD, the same department the two officers who detained Arbery were employed with.
You can watch video of the tense incident below via The Guardian.

idk man, something doesn't add up. That's not what someone would wear if he was simply rapping in his own vehicle

clyde the glide clyde the glide

Video Shows Police Attempting to Tase Ahmaud Arbery in 2017 After He Was Seen Rapping in His Car
BYABEL SHIFFERAW
Click here to learn more now! 👀
May 18, 2020
ahmaud-arbery-taser

Image via Michael Tullberg/Getty
Footage obtained by The Guardian through a public records request shows a police officer in Brunswick, Georgia attempting to tase Ahmaud Arbery back in 2017.
An unarmed Arbery was killed on February 23, 2020 after Gregory and Travis McMichael chased him down and shot him while he was jogging. Arbery, who was 25 at the time he was murdered, was questioned by police in November of 2017 after he was spotted sitting in his Toyota Camry rapping to instrumentals at Townsend Park. Officer Michael Kanago took Arbery's ID and searched him for weapons. When Arbery asked why he was being detained, Kanago claimed the area was "known for drug activity." When another officer named David Haney arrived, he began screaming at Arbery and tased him, though the gun malfunctioned.
"I'm trying to ease my mind. I'm rapping. I rap, bro... I get one day off a week. I'm tryna chill on my day off, bruh. I'm up early in the morning trying to chill," Arbery can be heard saying in the video to the cops.

After he used his taser on him, Haney said he "didn't realize" Arbery was already searched for weapons. "I can see a wallet or something," Haney said. Arbery was not arrested or cited.

TMZ pointed out that Gregory McMichael, one of the men that was charged in the killing of Arbery formerly worked as an officer with Glynn County PD, the same department the two officers who detained Arbery were employed with.
You can watch video of the tense incident below via The Guardian.

God damn man. Completely different issues but it's critical that these white devils in uniform are mandated to wear body cams at all times.

Disgusting we have to worry about civilians and "law enforcement" slaughtering us in cold blood with trivial levels of recourse or justice for families.

****ing devils everywhere.

Uh-oh you said white devil, NT Karen's gonna be like 'i wanna speak to your moderator and get you banned"

Let the racists snitch on theirselves.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but the terminology has a very specific meaning and a basis for use that's rooted in this country's history and present of racial violence committed by white people.

I would only encourage all Karen's to use the "discomfort" they "feel" as an opportunity to evolve from their coddled and privileged position and to actually learn something about this country's use of civilian and state violence against black Americans as a means of control.

A white devil isn't a devil because they're white. They're a white devil because they use white supremacy and racism as a purpose, means, and defense when directly or indirectly terrorizing and committing extreme violence against racial minorities.

Don't want to be referred to as a white devil? Don't support the systemic terrorization and perpetration of extreme violence against minorities while using systemically racist institutions to get away with it without consequence.

i thought about making a group chat with all the black nters
had u
@RustyShackleford
KHUFU KHUFU
@Master Zik
@dcallamerican
and a few others
then when i tried to send the message
it said i had too many people in the convo
and if i wanted to send it i woulda had to do it in pairs
and woulda just been too much of a hassle
but manly a few black nters
who can chop it up
and just discuss stuff
without all the white fragility
and buttered biscuit eaters messing up the flow of dialogue
tried this around a week ago
was tryna just get everyones number so i could make the group chat
but when it got to complicated
i was like whatever ill do it another time

I am hoping to get an invite to this dialogue.

Offc 1: "Oh you tried to tase him it? It got to that point?"
Offc 2: "I didn't realize you had already checked him for weapons."

Tase first ask questions last I suppose. Unbelievable. I'm no cop, but one would think being the 3rd man in with your taser drawn would do nothing but escalate a seemingly controlled situation.

Let the racists snitch on theirselves.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but the terminology has a very specific meaning and a basis for use that's rooted in this country's history and present of racial violence committed by white people.

I would only encourage all Karen's to use the "discomfort" they "feel" as an opportunity to evolve from their coddled and privileged position and to actually learn something about this country's use of civilian and state violence against black Americans as a means of control.

A white devil isn't a devil because they're white. They're a white devil because they use white supremacy and racism as a purpose, means, and defense when directly or indirectly terrorizing and committing extreme violence against racial minorities.

Don't want to be referred to as a white devil? Don't support the systemic terrorization and perpetration of extreme violence against minorities while using systemically racist institutions to get away with it without consequence.
Simple concept really but it's easier to take offense and deflect, not realizing that now solidly makes you one as well.

The sister of the man charged with gunning down Ahmaud Arbery said she posted pictures of the unarmed black jogger’s dead body online because she is “a true-crime fan,”

:stoneface:

Lock the whole family up and throw away the key

Don't think this has been confirmed yet, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom