Black men....we need to talk.

truthgetsbusy

Banned
First off, I love my black women. Defend them on this site all the time. I've been with both black and white chicks. At the end of the day I want mywife to be black, half black, or maybe latina. It would take an amazing white woman to steal my heart at this point. But when it comes to standards ofjust smashing why do we give white women the pass. It's like all these white chicks in the range of 5-7 outta 10 are given the"I'd still beat" pass and some of ya'll go overboard and wife them.

I can't explain it. A regular white chick with straight teeth, clear skin, and a decent body is getting taken down like 8/10 times....WHY? I mean regularnothing special average white chick. If their body is weak with no cakes then we say "oh well she's white, she cute tho"....if she's alil' bit chubby...meaning wide hips, thick thighs or something we say "oh she thick for a white girl" knowing she's borderline fat.

But a black girl with no cakes is a problem. We look at her like some kinda B-grade, outlet defect. Why? Or we say "she's too dark"..like skintone determines beauty. Why do we do this? A regular black chick with straight teeth, clear skin, and a decent body is still up for discussion instead of theautomatic green light.

Basically why do we give white women more passes when it comes to making the "I'd beat" decision? Maybe we gotta look in the mirror fellaswhat's really good.

And We = black men....cakes= booty

WTH is cakes?

Anyhow I smash white girls cause they're easy and let me, not cause they're God's gift to man. Some of them are
embarassed.gif
. Anyhow I don't discriminate, gimme a black chick with a nice, thin,fit figure and I'd beast. It's more about body type for me.

Who cares lol I still want to marry a white woman someday or at least beat on one...a bad blonde one with DD cups

For the simple fact we're expected to smash black chicks. Smashing white girls aint the norm.

Here is a simple concept. How about you marry a woman because you love her, not based on the color of her skin.

In the end men are just trying to get their body count up. I know black dudes who just talk down on the average blackchick but are secretly knocking them down. Why they don't do the same for average white broads? I dunno maybe it's cuz they're white and to someyoung ignorant black men unknowingly with a slave mentality it's a privilege to smash a white chick. They're not in every black dude's environmentso it may be a rarity like me getting a chance to smash a pretty chick from Prague.

Any black dude claiming a chick is "too dark" ignoring her body or facial features is ignorantand unfortunately has some subconscious prejudiced view on skin color that they'll probably never rectify.

I don't give nobody a pass. If you ugly, you ugly. If I still wanna smash, I'm still gonna smash. I have no problem saying I stained a few sub-parbroads just to get a nut.
I've been with both black and white chicks. At the end of the day I want my wife to be black, half black, or maybe latina. It would take an amazing white woman to steal my heart at this point.
See now this, this doesn't read like it's just your preference. It comes off as some preconceived notion on how you will be perceived orwhat you're "suppose" to do when it comes to what skin color your "suppose" to get married to. I just don't get it. Get married towho you love because you love her not cuz of her skin color. It's like you're saying you could never love a white woman cuz she's white or if youdid you got got or some shhh

2cdwivk.jpg

Fam, I'm in college in Corvallis %%!#*!# Oregon...

In the past 2 months, I've seen white girls w/ !%%#@ that look like someone folded 2 perfect clouds in half and stuffed them down her damn spinal column.I'm talking WSHH-status here...

By year's end, I plan on having at least 50% of them introduced to my new bed.

There's just somethings in life you just have to let be.

You gotta look at the demographic of NT

Me myself I'm not that often attracted to white or asian women, for me to think one is worth a
devil.gif
she gotta be bad

Back
Top Bottom