-Black People, We have to do better- Vol: JESUS CHRIST!...smh (Pic)

1284730231gucci_face.jpg

1284730232gucci_face1.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted...

Late.

I wonder when a white person does something stupid if that stupid act is a reflection on all white people to a degree where white people have to collectively urge each other to "do better."

Late.

I wonder when a white person does something stupid if that stupid act is a reflection on all white people to a degree where white people have to collectively urge each other to "do better."

Man you are late, in all likelyhood mto took the story from here, and choke on something phallic with that "we" talk. %#*$ that !%*!+ got to do with me?

Man you are late, in all likelyhood mto took the story from here, and choke on something phallic with that "we" talk. %#*$ that !%*!+ got to do with me?

Why do black people have to do better? So white people will accept us?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Late.

This and also a while back someone posted a pic of some white dude with a tat of the twin towers on 911 on his leg. Nothing was posted about white people should do better etc.

Why do black people have to do better? So white people will accept us?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Late.

This and also a while back someone posted a pic of some white dude with a tat of the twin towers on 911 on his leg. Nothing was posted about white people should do better etc.

^^^ looks like someone tried to stop him before he tattooed the Gucci print on his face.

I say "we" because its expected of "us" to do stupid stuff like this... Just like its expected of white people to shoot up schools... you know how society is, So dont be naive to how certain races look at other races...

Lighten up people... if you cant loosen up on NT, then whats the point of being here?

I say "we" because its expected of "us" to do stupid stuff like this... Just like its expected of white people to shoot up schools... you know how society is, So dont be naive to how certain races look at other races...

Lighten up people... if you cant loosen up on NT, then whats the point of being here?

^^^ looks like someone tried to stop him before he tattooed the Gucci print on his face.

most likely, you're better than him. No need to worry about the guy. Black folks will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom