-Black People, We have to do better- Vol: JESUS CHRIST!...smh (Pic)

most likely, you're better than him. No need to worry about the guy. Black folks will be fine.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lighten up people... if you cant loosen up on NT, then whats the point of being here?
If you had taken your own advice, you would've let that boy live.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lighten up people... if you cant loosen up on NT, then whats the point of being here?
If you had taken your own advice, you would've let that boy live.

Honestly?...Im suprised Baby didnt pull this off first
laugh.gif

How is this a reflection on ALL black people again? I don't know anybody with Gucci print on their face and I know a lot of black people.

How is this a reflection on ALL black people again? I don't know anybody with Gucci print on their face and I know a lot of black people.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Late.

I wonder when a white person does something stupid if that stupid act is a reflection on all white people to a degree where white people have to collectively urge each other to "do better."

Late.

I wonder when a white person does something stupid if that stupid act is a reflection on all white people to a degree where white people have to collectively urge each other to "do better."

Late.

Late.

Back
Top Bottom