-Black People, We have to do better- Vol: JESUS CHRIST!...smh (Pic)

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Uh Oh, here comes Anton Lavey 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ummm?
He has a point. You always pop up in any black related topics LOL

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by beezylocks

its not that hes representing black people but, white people wouldnt expect anything less from a black person.

white man " only a black would do something like that."

that just takes black people one step back becasue of one ****** ( in the eyes of the white man)

Thank you!!!! ....

I didnt wanna explain it because I thought yall would get the gist of my title... but apparently it needed a detailed explanation
If you cats would just chill out and do you and not worry about what anyone else thinks you will be better off.
and if this is one step back for blacks(in the eyes of the white man) as you put it he was going to think like that regardless no matter what you did

but back to what this tread should have been you are beyond late and dude is a idiot I hope he got dreams of having his own business because with that tat dude cant even pass out burgers and fries

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by beezylocks

its not that hes representing black people but, white people wouldnt expect anything less from a black person.

white man " only a black would do something like that."

that just takes black people one step back becasue of one ****** ( in the eyes of the white man)

Thank you!!!! ....

I didnt wanna explain it because I thought yall would get the gist of my title... but apparently it needed a detailed explanation
If you cats would just chill out and do you and not worry about what anyone else thinks you will be better off.
and if this is one step back for blacks(in the eyes of the white man) as you put it he was going to think like that regardless no matter what you did

but back to what this tread should have been you are beyond late and dude is a idiot I hope he got dreams of having his own business because with that tat dude cant even pass out burgers and fries

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Why do black people have to do better? So white people will accept us?
grin.gif

This and also a while back someone posted a pic of some white dude with a tat of the twin towers on 911 on his leg. Nothing was posted about white people should do better etc.
you just compared a dude getting the gucci monogram on his face to a guy getting the the twin towers on his leg ..............................................
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

This and also a while back someone posted a pic of some white dude with a tat of the twin towers on 911 on his leg. Nothing was posted about white people should do better etc.
you just compared a dude getting the gucci monogram on his face to a guy getting the the twin towers on his leg ..............................................
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
You interpret what I post with no response.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

grin.gif

indifferent.gif
You interpret what I post with no response.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom