-Black People, We have to do better- Vol: JESUS CHRIST!...smh (Pic)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by beezylocks

its not that hes representing black people but, white people wouldnt expect anything less from a black person.

white man " only a black would do something like that."

that just takes black people one step back becasue of one ****** ( in the eyes of the white man)

Thank you!!!! ....

I didnt wanna explain it because I thought yall would get the gist of my title... but apparently it needed a detailed explanation

Who gives a ***@? I don't live to impress white people.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by beezylocks

its not that hes representing black people but, white people wouldnt expect anything less from a black person.

white man " only a black would do something like that."

that just takes black people one step back becasue of one ****** ( in the eyes of the white man)

Thank you!!!! ....

I didnt wanna explain it because I thought yall would get the gist of my title... but apparently it needed a detailed explanation

Who gives a ***@? I don't live to impress white people.

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Uh Oh, here comes Anton Lavey 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   ummm?
He has a point. You always pop up in any black related topics LOL
I didn't get it either but if you generalize it like that, I guess.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ummm?
NT makes a lot of black related topics.....95 percent of them are about something negative. Take from that what you will.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ummm?
NT makes a lot of black related topics.....95 percent of them are about something negative. Take from that what you will.

I'm not black, neither am I white. But by your thread title, its not about people being naive, but you being ignorant! Take a word of these NTers are realize that they are correct. What does a person's action have to do with the ENTIRE race? Please don't me that you tremble with fear whenever you see someone wear a turbine in the airport, please don't tell me you actually go up to asian students and ask them to tutor you. You are obviously brain washed by the "white man's" perception. Let it go, and like others have already said, quit worrying about other people and their decisions.

I'm not black, neither am I white. But by your thread title, its not about people being naive, but you being ignorant! Take a word of these NTers are realize that they are correct. What does a person's action have to do with the ENTIRE race? Please don't me that you tremble with fear whenever you see someone wear a turbine in the airport, please don't tell me you actually go up to asian students and ask them to tutor you. You are obviously brain washed by the "white man's" perception. Let it go, and like others have already said, quit worrying about other people and their decisions.

that dude really goes to el camino?

*+@# i wanna tell him personally to his face that he's a disgrace to life and that his daddy shoulda let off on his moms lower back or tummy.

what days is he up there?

that dude really goes to el camino?

*+@# i wanna tell him personally to his face that he's a disgrace to life and that his daddy shoulda let off on his moms lower back or tummy.

what days is he up there?

Do we all live on the same Earth?.. Because I don't care what ya'll say, There's still a Double standard barrier between Blacks and Whites in America. Anything bad or "out of the ordinary" a black person does is blown out of proportion 10x greater than if a white person did it... And it has a negative impact on the whole Black community...not just the person who committed the act.

For instance, I drive 2 luxury cars at the age of 23... and I always get asked if I "sell drugs" .... now if I was white, Do you think the same question would be asked?...NO. You know why? Because Young blacks with Nice cars JUST HAVE TO BE selling drugs and Young whites with nice cars "usually" have good jobs or their parents bought the car for them...

Another example, Whites with tattoo sleeves and a bunch of tattoos (not those white supremacy folks) ...its looked at as a "form of expression/art".... When I black man is covered in Tats, He's a "Thug" or a "gang banger"...I'm not saying this is EVERYONES perception... but that's how a lot of people think.

So YES, when a black man Tattoos Gucci monogram all over his face... I take that as a L for the whole black community... because he's not just a guy with Gucci monogram all over his face...he's "The BLACK guy with Gucci monogram all over his face"

So please, miss me with all that..."why does it have to be 'we'" BS...

Do we all live on the same Earth?.. Because I don't care what ya'll say, There's still a Double standard barrier between Blacks and Whites in America. Anything bad or "out of the ordinary" a black person does is blown out of proportion 10x greater than if a white person did it... And it has a negative impact on the whole Black community...not just the person who committed the act.

For instance, I drive 2 luxury cars at the age of 23... and I always get asked if I "sell drugs" .... now if I was white, Do you think the same question would be asked?...NO. You know why? Because Young blacks with Nice cars JUST HAVE TO BE selling drugs and Young whites with nice cars "usually" have good jobs or their parents bought the car for them...

Another example, Whites with tattoo sleeves and a bunch of tattoos (not those white supremacy folks) ...its looked at as a "form of expression/art".... When I black man is covered in Tats, He's a "Thug" or a "gang banger"...I'm not saying this is EVERYONES perception... but that's how a lot of people think.

So YES, when a black man Tattoos Gucci monogram all over his face... I take that as a L for the whole black community... because he's not just a guy with Gucci monogram all over his face...he's "The BLACK guy with Gucci monogram all over his face"

So please, miss me with all that..."why does it have to be 'we'" BS...

Back
Top Bottom