-Black People, We have to do better- Vol: JESUS CHRIST!...smh (Pic)

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Com'on fam... You don't know anything about me passed this screen name...So state your opinion about the racial stuff and chill with that "man up" and "sensitive" talk...

I'm sensitive because I don't want people negatively prejudging me?... You sound goofy.

I understand that people are prejudged based off they're appearance.... its the negative prejudging that i'm trying to avoid.

So ya'll might not care when you see a young black male on a random corner with his pants hanging off his $!+...but I dont like seeing %#*+ like that....Sorry -shrugs-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but its going to happen anyway though fam no matter what you do thats all im saying its beyond your control so man up old your head up high and be the good citizen you know you are

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Com'on fam... You don't know anything about me passed this screen name...So state your opinion about the racial stuff and chill with that "man up" and "sensitive" talk...

I'm sensitive because I don't want people negatively prejudging me?... You sound goofy.

I understand that people are prejudged based off they're appearance.... its the negative prejudging that i'm trying to avoid.

So ya'll might not care when you see a young black male on a random corner with his pants hanging off his $!+...but I dont like seeing %#*+ like that....Sorry -shrugs-
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 but its going to happen anyway though fam no matter what you do thats all im saying its beyond your control so man up old your head up high and be the good citizen you know you are

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Tosh gets straight up racist whenever it's a black person doing something dumb, and people love it;
as he should... he's a comedian and it's funny

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Tosh gets straight up racist whenever it's a black person doing something dumb, and people love it;
as he should... he's a comedian and it's funny

don't lump me into the same category as this fool.

that's like saying asians have to do better because dude held those people hostage in d.c

don't lump me into the same category as this fool.

that's like saying asians have to do better because dude held those people hostage in d.c

Back
Top Bottom