-Black People, We have to do better- Vol: JESUS CHRIST!...smh (Pic)

Since when does this fool represents any actions black people do?

This dumb fool just happens to be black. He doesn't represents me or any people of color in anyway. Only himself.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Late.

I wonder when a white person does something stupid if that stupid act is a reflection on all white people to a degree where white people have to collectively urge each other to "do better."

those aint real

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Late.

I wonder when a white person does something stupid if that stupid act is a reflection on all white people to a degree where white people have to collectively urge each other to "do better."

those aint real

Since when does this fool represents any actions black people do?

This dumb fool just happens to be black. He doesn't represents me or any people of color in anyway. Only himself.

its not that hes representing black people but, white people wouldnt expect anything less from a black person.

white man " only a black would do something like that."

that just takes black people one step back becasue of one ****** ( in the eyes of the white man)

its not that hes representing black people but, white people wouldnt expect anything less from a black person.

that just takes black people one step back becasue of one ****** ( in the eyes of the white man)

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Thank you!!!! ....

I didnt wanna explain it because I thought yall would get the gist of my title... but apparently it needed a detailed explanation

Originally Posted by beezylocks

Thank you!!!! ....

I didnt wanna explain it because I thought yall would get the gist of my title... but apparently it needed a detailed explanation

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Uh Oh, here comes Anton Lavey 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ummm?

Why don't we have a category of race? I mean every other thread is about it why not put it as a sub forum of general

Why don't we have a category of race? I mean every other thread is about it why not put it as a sub forum of general

Back
Top Bottom