black/purple space jams in 95/96??????

eek.gif
wow i never knew these existed!!!purple is one of my favorite colors, if these released, i would go krazy on them!!!!!!
smokin.gif

For real though man, I like those purps and the fact that the 23 is stitched is just huge for me, I'm big on the little details like that that make a bigdifference and show that extra little bit of care and quality. Really, how much extra could it cost to stitch them on? I love the XI SJ and Concord but to behonest that is one reason I have refrained from copping them in the past and also passed up on this SJ release, that screenprinted 23 on the back just lookscheap and will come off and peel before shoes that cost that much should EVER start to deteriorate in any way whatsoever. So, PASS. Anyone at JB ever listen? I mean, that would make a world of difference, and they hiked the prices. But, then again, why change anything with people lining up for 12 hours to cop theSJ with the screenprinted 23? No need.

ktwownhustler = benballer

dude had stupid crazy heat before everyone hopped on the bandwagon... he is a true OG

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

That would have been dope if Brand Jordan were to stitch the 23 instead of its usual print on. Less worrying about it rubbing off.
That would cost them an extra penny per pair. Come on Mike would never go for that
Yet the 2009 Space Jams, a below par replica of the 2000 retro w/ the same exact mold and quality of the CDP XI, is selling for $50 more than the original retro
smh.gif

that box and those inserts cost a lot to make!
JB wants to reward the OG XI collectors with stitched 23's. Although my 00-01 pairs have every 23 still intact.

they look good, i love purple... i wouldnt mind seeing these on the shelves this year, you never know..

That stitching would last way longer than this peel off crap we gettn now.. Don't matter though causemy jeans cover the back of my kicks anyway lol

Back
Top Bottom