black soled copper foamposite

Originally Posted by jmb1523

those coppers are
pimp.gif

i think both are dope, they look like a really big size, thats what makes them look funny, both are hot...

i think both are dope, they look like a really big size, thats what makes them look funny, both are hot...

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by purplehazen

sz 13
yeah those are definetly a big size, kicks always look better in smaller sizes... still think they dope.. something about mayhems joints that make them look way better than this pair on ebay.. 

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Originally Posted by purplehazen

sz 13
yeah those are definetly a big size, kicks always look better in smaller sizes... still think they dope.. something about mayhems joints that make them look way better than this pair on ebay.. 

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

i actually really like em.. both pairs

This here

but what's the point of having all blacks, when you have to worry about yellowing. I prefer the all black with translucent.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

i actually really like em.. both pairs

This here

but what's the point of having all blacks, when you have to worry about yellowing. I prefer the all black with translucent.

Back
Top Bottom