Black Spizikes

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

who cares about spiz'yikes?

apparently you do, as you clicked on this thread
eyes.gif

I dont know if Im the only one,but I seen alot of fakes around of black cats Spizikes...and I thought to myself,"Wow,All Black Spizikes,Dont see themcoming out..."
IMO,I really dont think they should come out with any solid colorway, the Spizikes is a shoe that is a combination of many Jordans...shouldent each feature ofthe shoe stick out.A solid colorway would blend everything together.

Those don't look as bad as I thought they would, because of the different shades of black.

All black and all white kicks are normally boring to me

im digging the idea of a black cat spizike. really i wouldnt mind it if they id the spizikes. They already messed up by making them GR. imo they shouldastopped after the 2nd colorway or just cont. to make them limited.

I'm diggin the FL catalog pic with the black netting (as opposed to the fakes with the white netting). Being from DC, I love any shoe in all black (foams,IV's, III's, etc.). I don't get all the hate on all black shoes.... they look sleek and they make your feet look small. For me, any shoe or nicecar looks better in all black. So if these do drop, then they're a definite cop x2
pimp.gif
. These would be my first spiz'ike purchase.

this just reminds me too much of the 4s and 3s that dropped.

they look kind of interesting but worth a good 120 at best. why pay 175 when nike releases so many other black sneakers

the king's county was so close, yet so far from perfection. the white patent strip killed it. i'd like to see some red on those black spizikes, butthen that wouldn't make them black cats

I would prefer the Cool Grey Spizikes rumored for a summer '08 release. All blacc or all white kiccs just aren't my thing...

Originally Posted by FliBoi33

I dont know if Im the only one,but I seen alot of fakes around of black cats Spizikes...and I thought to myself,"Wow,All Black Spizikes,Dont see them coming out..."
IMO,I really dont think they should come out with any solid colorway, the Spizikes is a shoe that is a combination of many Jordans...shouldent each feature of the shoe stick out.A solid colorway would blend everything together.
what if they blend in some fire reds colorway of all the shoe combinations?

Back
Top Bottom