Black Vs. White Cars

Which color do you think looks best on a car? Of course color is a personal choice but for certain brands I think a certain color brings the design out more. For example, black looks good on mercedes and white on bmws. 

Which color do you think looks best on a car? Of course color is a personal choice but for certain brands I think a certain color brings the design out more. For example, black looks good on mercedes and white on bmws. 

It's really not something you can put a blanket statement on. As you eluded to it really depends on the car style itself.

It's really not something you can put a blanket statement on. As you eluded to it really depends on the car style itself.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Yeah. I was just throwing in my opinion and wanted to see what the consensus was for everyone else. I'm split down the middle between those two colors as they are both good. Just wanted to see what people thought were the pros/cons of each etc.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Yeah. I was just throwing in my opinion and wanted to see what the consensus was for everyone else. I'm split down the middle between those two colors as they are both good. Just wanted to see what people thought were the pros/cons of each etc.

Yea depends on the car.

A GTR for example looks best in white to me. Audi's tend to look good in both black and white so it depends really.

automotive_connoisseur_execstudio_dpe_wheels_dpe_sp-series_super_concave_sc16_nissan_gt-r_r35_white_matte_flat_black_center_gloss_blacklip_01.jpg

post-216-1266828143.jpg

Audi-S5-1.jpg

Yea depends on the car.

A GTR for example looks best in white to me. Audi's tend to look good in both black and white so it depends really.

automotive_connoisseur_execstudio_dpe_wheels_dpe_sp-series_super_concave_sc16_nissan_gt-r_r35_white_matte_flat_black_center_gloss_blacklip_01.jpg

post-216-1266828143.jpg

Audi-S5-1.jpg

Have fun with swirls on black cars. That alone makes me never want to own a black car, even though I do like cars in black. Ive always been fan of the black on black look, but as far as actually owning a black car, no thanks. Ive heard its the hardest color to maintain.
My car right now is white, virtually impossible to see swirls unless you look up close, and looks oh so nice when its clean and at night. 
pimp.gif

Have fun with swirls on black cars. That alone makes me never want to own a black car, even though I do like cars in black. Ive always been fan of the black on black look, but as far as actually owning a black car, no thanks. Ive heard its the hardest color to maintain.
My car right now is white, virtually impossible to see swirls unless you look up close, and looks oh so nice when its clean and at night. 
pimp.gif

For a single day, I'm taking a white car. Other than that, I'll take it in black.

For a single day, I'm taking a white car. Other than that, I'll take it in black.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif
Black cars look the best when they are clean though, especially at night.  The downside is you really need to wash a black car nearly every other day to keep it looking right, otherwise it looks bad.

Back
Top Bottom