Blake Griffin to undergo season ending surgery

jump_off_cliff.jpg

I hope a hole opens up in the ground in Los Angeles and just engulfs that entire worthless organization... On some Drag Me to Hell type +%+#
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I cant argue anymore; we're definitely cursed. Im convinced we can sign lebron next yr and end his career. We should just tank the rest of the season andget a top 5 pick. But thdn again he'd probAbly get Aids on draft night with our luck.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Mourf83

Greg Oden 2.0? seems like big guys arent as tough as small guys
Has nothing to do with toughness, tough guy

lets call em fragile den the taller you are the harder you fall and i dont remind calling myself tough in that one but its fine its not like i couldnt wait tosee him play...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

jump_off_cliff.jpg

I hope a hole opens up in the ground in Los Angeles and just engulfs that entire worthless organization... On some Drag Me to Hell type +%+#
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Hopefully that hole takes the Lakers too since both teams play in the same building.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Why the hell is there a dude "
roll.gif
" in here?!
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I truly feel bad for Clippers fans...
I'm laughing cuz I had the same injury. Ain't no he's gonna be back in under 6 months. The amount of stress thats in there is
eek.gif
just simply straightening your leg will $*!+ it up. I mean
smh.gif
that sucks hes out for the season
roll.gif
for the Clips 1) Drafting a stud, and have this happen.2) Rushing him back 3) Cuz his return date was like a week away 4) Cuz I've dealt with this exact same injury.

What has the Clipps done to have this happened to them with EVERY top pick?

Horrible news. It just never gets any better for the Clips. I knew they shouldn't have traded Zach Randolph. I mean trading him to get Telfair and CraigSmith? Stupid Clippers!!!

Back
Top Bottom